• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer....

496 posts in this topic

I'm having a Boddington's in my Iron Fist glass right now!

:cloud9:

mmmm.....Boddingtons :cloud9: My first choice when I make "Beer- Can - Chicken "

Chris,

I was thinking of this thread tonight as I broke in my new Spidey Glass

with some sweet Heff on tap.

100687.jpg

I love drinking heffies. What kind?

Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel...

Man you talk about an awesome beer on tap!

I got to get me one of those kegerators!

100697.jpg.e5d4f042431183b814cefeb1242d1b5b.jpg

Hey....thats one of them "Friar " beers Wally !! (thumbs u

Senormac is a pedigreed beer drinker (thumbs u

9.8 .....but not slabbed lol

Wow memorys

My favoite beer. I still remmeber going to this German Bar on Staten Island ( Kilmeyers) and having my Weisse with Lemon. Now I am going to need to run out and get one.

Chris,

100687.jpg

I love drinking heffies. What kind?

Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel...

Man you talk about an awesome beer on tap!

I got to get me one of those kegerators!

Chris,

100687.jpg

:applause: I like your moves Wally! It's only 1000 am on Saturday as I am catching up and reading this but I am sooo thirsty for a cold one! lol

I will have some great pics up today of some of my new tumblers in full ice cold brew action!

GOOD TIMES!

:banana:Chris

IMG_5785.jpg

Its been a long time since I had one of these cuz I'm not big on Belgian/German/European styles of beer, but cuz you posted it up Wally, I figured I'd give it another try. Kind of a tart flavor I'm thinking and not at all like the american hop ales I usually get. Not bad.......not great, but not bad. :baiting: I used my Sgt. Rock tumbler cuz I'm going to war on the garage today

IMG_5786.jpg

I finished the Franziskaner Hefe Dunkel (which was the better of the two).....and then tried their other Hefe.........of which I could only take 3 sips before I had to call in the Napalm strike !!! UGGGG ..... :P I just can't stand that Belgian style taste .........

Sgt. Rock may have helped in liberating Europe......but only Cap can hold a truly great american beer !!! Yea, I had to switch to some American Hoppy Ale goodness.......with Bear Republics Racer 5 !! Mmmmmmm.....good stuff. And one of the only "Comic-Related" beers I have been able to find . A tribute to Speed Racer..... and the Mach 5 !!!

IMG_5790.jpg

Not at all. I'm home for a weekend and then back to school (I'm doing summer doctoral studies). I have a kit all set and ready though--an Amarillo IPA for when I get home afterwards though! :grin:

I enjoyed some plain old Blue Moon and Sam Adams summer mix pack tonight for my boy's 1st b-day party BBQ. And I did enjoy a few pints in my AF 15 Toon Tumbler.

:grin:

Two of my favorites. I'm also enjoying Saranac Pale Ale this time of year. I use my FF 3 Toon Tumbler. :hi:

Everybody loves the friendly neighborhood Spiderman !!

Cracked a bottle of Oakshire IPA today and Speedy was ready to go.....

IMG_5844.jpg