• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robojo33... All star Western #10??

75 posts in this topic

Just to know that someone here is still buying from ROBOJO33

after all that has been posted make me want to regurgitate all over them.

Covering them and their books in massive amounts of puke until

there no way to distinguish one from the other...

To me if you know of this guy and still buy from him

then you are him, because his operation of evil would never exist

if no one bought from him PERIOD.

:sumo:

I tried as hard as I could to heed the numerous warnings against ROBOJO33, but temptation got the best of me and I put I bid in on this All Star Western #10 CGC 9.0. I won it for exactly my high bid of $502.00. I'm not sure if I was shill bid up a bit because his private buyer option wont let me check.

I know he overgrades but what can go wrong on an already graded copy??

I think the price is right,infact quite a good deal, I think at least.

What are the forum thoughts.

Good deal/bad deal?

Any deal is too risky with this seller?

Cant go wrong with a pre-graded copy?

Your opinions would make mefeel better before I go and settle up the bill.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180313796783

He shills most of his auctions. (thumbs u That's why they are all private. :gossip:

The scary thing is that someone with his reputation it still selling hundreds of books a week on Ebay - and finding satisfied customers!

Always be wary of private auctions, or even avoid them like the plague.

You're obviously happy with the price but if you are going to 'heed the numerous warnings against ROBOJO33' why bother looking for opinions now?

I try and stay away from slimebags. I would not buy a CGC book from him. It only validates his existence.

That's what I am saying, but some people you just can't reach...

You can talk until you are blue in the face, it just doesn't matter to them...

It gets to the point of where I am tempted to take a dump in a plastic bag and call it

an AF15 for $100 - it would sell only because of the simple fact that there are people that

would do anything and I mean anything to get certain keys at a decent price.

:tonofbricks:

I try and stay away from slimebags. I would not buy a CGC book from him. It only validates his existence.

It gets to the point of where I am tempted to take a dump in a plastic bag and call it

an AF15 for $100 - it would sell only because of the simple fact that there are people that

hm PQ??

hm PQ??

TP Brown!

lol

a Brindividual_without_enough_empathy for $100 - it would sell only because of the simple fact that there are people that

would do anything and I mean anything to get certain deuchbags at a decent price.

hm PQ??

Brindividual_without_enough_empathy Brown!

lol

lol lol

a Brindividual_without_enough_empathy for $100 - it would sell only because of the simple fact that there are people that

would do anything and I mean anything to get certain deuchbags at a decent price.

hm PQ??

Brindividual_without_enough_empathy Brown!

lol

lol lol

I bet the QP is stellar, though.... :baiting:

Jonah Hex: I understand the lure of what seems to be a great deal on something you want badly (noticing your screen name). I also think that a few of the members here may have went a little overboard in their comments about what you have done or are contemplating doing. But understand. In this hobby, "he" is the devil. "We" hate him and not only wish no one would support him, but that he would go away and retire. Even I know of this character, and I don't know hardly anyone in the hobby.

Having said all of that. I think that you getting what you expect to get, is probably only a ten percent chance. Now, it's your money, so if you want to take a ten percent chance, then have at it. But understand that in the future, someone may ask you how your deal went and (if it does go decent), you will give a recommendation that will lead that other someone to a disaster. A ripoff.

This seller is bad news and it is only a comic book. There are more out there like this (or better). 90% chance you will not get what you think you are getting.

Do you feel lucky?.........................Well, do you? Good luck, sincerly.

Absolutely. This guy has sold thousands of overgraded comics or comics with undisclosed restoration to unsuspecting buyers. I don't care if it is CGC graded and/or a great deal I just flat out could not buy from a guy that had ripped off so many people. This guy won't go away until the money train derails.