• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holiday Game. Official Game Thread.

555 posts in this topic

Let me be the first to thank Mr. M Craig Miles - for putting on a great show and nice job to the doc as well Thanks guys

I agree, this has been fun. Thanks again for this. :foryou:

Awesome game!

Thanks, you guys, for putting this together!

Tons of thanks to you, McMiles, for running a fun contest (and complete waste of a couple hours!)

However, may I ask that you please select an alternate winner for the Bryan Hitch poster?

I won't appreciate owning it, it would be wasted on me. I like Superman but don't know Hitch from anyone else and I'm pretty much just a regular comics collector, not posters etc. :sorry:

Tons of thanks to you, McMiles, for running a fun contest (and complete waste of a couple hours!).

However, may I ask that you please select an alternate winner for the Bryan Hitch poster?

I won't appreciate owning it, it would be wasted on me. I like Superman but don't know Hitch from anyone else and I'm pretty much just a regular comics collector, not posters etc.

:takeit:

That was the bonus round.

Correct.

And a Big, big thanks to DrWatson for sticking it out for two and a half hours.

Holy Cr@p put that away Watson!

Thanks for the fun!

:roflmao:

Thanks to Doc and MC (worship)

Yes. Thanks to both of you. It was fun and I haven't seen so many :takeit:s in one thread since Filter's fabulous sales threads.

And Iggy cracked me up with the McFarlane statement. I laughed so hard I cried. :D:cry:

Tons of thanks to you, McMiles, for running a fun contest (and complete waste of a couple hours!).

I won't appreciate owning it, it would be wasted on me. I like Superman but don't know Hitch from anyone else and I'm pretty much just a regular comics collector, not posters etc.

(tsk) Up to McMiles to select a winner. Perhaps a bonus bonus round?

(tsk) Up to McMiles to select a winner. Perhaps a bonus bonus round?

Can't blame a guy for trying.

Still in the :takeit: mode. :)