• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Sets. Iron Fist, Green Lantern,X-Men and More!! More Added!

140 posts in this topic

Secret Invasion 1-8, plus "who do you trust 1 shot" All books are NM $12.00 Alot of interesting events in this series. It has action, it has great characters. I liked it the most for the unfolding of events, explanations, and return of characters. All in all, worth reading! Plus, you get to see what happens when Skrulls cross the line :devil:

IM000730.jpg

:news: Sold!! The Teen Titans 1-8 (up to date run) all NM $12.00 This series is really good. The old team, old foes, just all around good read. Still on my monthly pull list! The first story arc was really good, the current arc has the return of Jericho. All in all a good series that I enjoy.

IM000731.jpg

Salvation Run 1-7 (complete) all NM $12.00 Checkmate decides to transport all of the villians to another planet. HORRIBLE IDEA!! Joker and Lex Luthor set up seperate camps and go to war. This was a great series and will be unfolding for awhile. Also leads up to how the Martian Manhunter dies! Its worth the buy just to see the Joker in action IMO!

IM000732.jpg

Punisher War Journal 1-25 50/50 variants for 7 (punisher in cap costume, and 12 zombie punisher and hulk covers) All books are in NM or better except 2 that are VF+ 27 issues for a whopping $35.00 !! The series actually has some really great moments, such as Punisher sabotaging a funeral. Not really happy they ended this series for a new WarZone.. Either way this is the complete Volume.

IM000733.jpg

IM000734.jpg

Astonishing X-Men 1,4-17,23-27,Giant Size 1, and Ghost Box 1, 50/50 variant for 23. The set is incomplete. But if I remember correctly the Arc's are complete. And 27 is the most current. The stories are really,really good. The book is one of the best X-Titles in years. I really cant say enough good things. I will still be reading this title until they axe it. Asking $40.00 which is alot less then I paid when I bought them. Top Notch read!

IM000736.jpg

IM000737.jpg

Green Lantern: Rebirth! 1-6 complete including sketch covers for 1&2 (the sketch covers are second print's) 7 issues total. This is the series that set the Green Lantern history straight. Geoff Johns and Ethan Van Sciver started here and continue with the Modern Run. Quite possibly a top ten stories I have ever read, and re-read. If you are interested in what all the buzz is about, this is where you have to start!! Really hoping this goes to a good home, as it is the reason I read DC Comics today. I would rate this series 10 of 10!! $20.00

IM000735.jpg

Seriously this is a MUST read! (thumbs u

Titans 1-8 (up to date run) all NM $12.00

I'll take it!

Its Yours!! (worship)

And I am working my way to the Flash Box, I am also selling the complete current run.

And I know you have to be looking forward to Geoff Johns getting back on a Flash title! :cloud9:

Titans 1-8 (up to date run) all NM $12.00

I'll take it!

Its Yours!! (worship)

And I am working my way to the Flash Box, I am also selling the complete current run.

And I know you have to be looking forward to Geoff Johns getting back on a Flash title! :cloud9:

Can't wait for it. Should be great! Thanks.

Lots added, batteries are still very low. If anyone is looking for a specific title, ask. If it is Marvel or DC there is a 90% chance I have it.

Also, looking for Rogue War mini from Final Crisis. :wishluck: Get well soon.

Lots added, batteries are still very low. If anyone is looking for a specific title, ask. If it is Marvel or DC there is a 90% chance I have it.

I have the 3 part Rogues Revenge if you want it.

Any other Marvel or DC titles on anyones want list? hm

And making offers is acceptable people.

:takeit:

:takeit:

Sold before listed. This is an amazing story! Captain Cold is serious in this book. (worship)