• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Silver age (some UNDER guide) and GA for sale...

119 posts in this topic

. Broke this week or I'd be all over the ST 110. $100 is the pricepoint I set for that issue (Or double that in trade at a convention) but after groceries and a mondo utility bill this week I'm stony.

Sigh...if it's still there next Friday I'll jump on it, lol

:gossip: Time payments.

. Broke this week or I'd be all over the ST 110. $100 is the pricepoint I set for that issue (Or double that in trade at a convention) but after groceries and a mondo utility bill this week I'm stony.

Naah, that way lies bankruptcy. I buy when I have the cash, or otherwise just drool on the keyboard (and the drool was fast and furious on the Detective 1-26 thread)

Naah, that way lies bankruptcy. I buy when I have the cash, or otherwise just drool on the keyboard (and the drool was fast and furious on the Detective 1-26 thread)

If you're talking next Friday... why not just ask him to hold it for a week?

Spideys002.jpg

Amazing Spiderman # 5 Dr. Doom appearance. Grades at about G/VG to maybe G+ Asking price $ 205 UNrestored. Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S. buyers only. M/O and checks accepted

Any ill take its out there? The amazing 5 is now only $ 165! Under guide guaranteed! Shipping and insurance on me.

One last drop in price for the Amazing- now $ 145

:takeit:

Just a personal choice. I prefer not to ask folks to hold items for me until I have the cash.

Weird stuff happens, I might NOT have the cash on Friday, and in the meantime some other hard working Marvel collector might grab it instead.

It's not as though it's a rare book or anything, if I don't get this one another will be along eventually.

Spideys002.jpg

Amazing Spiderman # 5 Dr. Doom appearance. Grades at about G/VG to maybe G+ Asking price $ 205 UNrestored. Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S. buyers only. M/O and checks accepted

Any ill take its out there? The amazing 5 is now only $ 165! Under guide guaranteed! Shipping and insurance on me.

One last drop in price for the Amazing- now $ 145

Sold then. Please pm me for shipping address

Bankruptcy...... :cloud9: It's the American way!!!

Bankruptcy...... :cloud9: It's the American way!!!

:whistle:

Spideys001.jpg

Amazing Spiderman Issues 13 and 20. The 13 grades at F/G to maybe G-, the 20 grades at about a G+. Both are Unrestored. Price $105 for both. Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S. buyers only. M/O and checks accepted

any ill take its out there? Price reduced to only $80 for both!

I must resist! I spent enough already but it's so good of a deal...but unless you can convince me. (shrug)

Someone buy these comics already...so I won't spend money. lol

Spideys001.jpg

Amazing Spiderman Issues 13 and 20. The 13 grades at F/G to maybe G-, the 20 grades at about a G+. Both are Unrestored. Price $105 for both. Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S. buyers only. M/O and checks accepted

any ill take its out there? Price reduced to only $80 for both!

SilverAgeBooks002.jpg

First we have Strange Tales # 110 , the First appearance of Dr. Strange grades at about G/VG Asking price $ 160. Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S buyers only. Accepting M/O and checks. More stuff to come...

Is the market that dead? Ok dropping price to $100 with shipping included.the rest is the same

Adventure58002.jpg

Adventure comics 58 CGC (Blue 1.8) some of the tape downgraded this but maybe some pro can remove it. Still presents well for the grade given. Asking $ 275 First PM gets it. Shipping included for U.S. buyers (Canadian buyers have to pay the express fee of around $20 and change). Check or M/O accepted ( Canadian buyers - International M/O in U.S. funds).

Ok a drop in price for the Adventure, now $250 Shipping and insurance included (for U.S. buyers (Canadian buyers- will cover half the costs)

x-men002.jpg

x-men001.jpg

Ok here we go, an early Silver age X-Men lot for sale. These books are valued (by Guide) at $ 250. The first PM" Ill Take it"- gets them! Price only $ 130 (HALF Guide!) Shipping included. The grades are as follows, Issue 30- VG+, 38 VG, 39 VG, 40 F+, 43 G ( graded lower because of a panel clip), 44 VG+, 45 F+, 55 F+, 61 F/VF. All unrestored. U.S. buyers only Check or M/O accepted

The X-men lot is now $ 110 Shipping Included (for Canadian buyers- half will be covered)

x-men002.jpg

x-men001.jpg

Ok here we go, an early Silver age X-Men lot for sale. These books are valued (by Guide) at $ 250. The first PM" Ill Take it"- gets them! Price only $ 130 (HALF Guide!) Shipping included. The grades are as follows, Issue 30- VG+, 38 VG, 39 VG, 40 F+, 43 G ( graded lower because of a panel clip), 44 VG+, 45 F+, 55 F+, 61 F/VF. All unrestored. U.S. buyers only Check or M/O accepted

The X-men lot is now $ 110 Shipping Included (for Canadian buyers- half will be covered)

Ooh. Something I can more justifiably spend money on.

allamerican11.gif

All- American comics # 11 condition Good (spine damage prevents it from being higher), Pages - WHITE. Ultra-Man cover. Asking price $ 200 Checks or M/O accepted (for U.S. buyers) Shipping included, Canadian buyers please contact me first

X-men Lot SOLD Ok now there will be a drop in price for the All American $ 175 (shipping included- Canadian buyers will pay half). Thanks