• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicllink Auction has started! What are you gonna bid on?

65 posts in this topic

i have token bids on 23 books right now cause it makes it easier to track them. i will sit back and watch now to see what prices develop. don;t know what i'll spend but iknow i am notout to dset any new GPA price records this time.

very interested to see what the 9.8 x-men 58 fetches with a slight miswrap and off white pages.

Cool...I've gopt a copy that has a shot at 9.4

:applause:

Let me know Roy, although we just found out Anne's company is buckling under unless they get this big loan approved by the beginning of next week. She was supposed to get paid 3 weeks ago, with another paycheck coming in tomorrow. No pay, what a nice company especially around the holidays. Sigh so much for my bidding on books in this auction :boo:

I have my tracking bids in.

Would it not be cheaper to hit the BIN price of a modest $250 for the FF #49 Cgc 9.2 blue label unless Josh or cLink bought it for themselves today Jan 9/09?

Thats a 7.0 not a 9.2 :gossip:

Whats a tracking bid?

I'm just guessing John but, I would say it's a small bid on a book that makes it easier to watch the progress of a book. Unlike ebay, I don't believe you can add an item to your watch list without bidding on it. Again, I could be wrong.

I want a Strawberry Shortcake #6....
Don't they all?

Ummm....No.

Now a #5 hm

Whats a tracking bid?

That's when you put in a really really low bid at the beginning of the auction to track what you might want to win.

i.e. bid $5 on a $500 book

There is no way to track books in the auction like on feebay.

fwiw I placed over 20 tracking bids, and would feel lucky if I won one or two. :wishluck:

Edit: after placing the tracking bid, you can look at your bids on comiclink and "track" all those books.

Some really good stuff in the auction and some books I never see. Thor #126 in 9.6. Hero for Hire 9.8! I am really interested to see what the FF #1 in 7.5 goes for as well.

I won't be able to bid on anything until I'm through getting steamrolled on a Venus 18 I'm making payments on :baiting:lol .There is one book that is VERY TEMPTING....FF 45 8.0 white....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Sorry, I was actually thinking about what a great book that is today. Really awesome. Much better than a crummy old FF

Some really good stuff in the auction and some books I never see. Thor #126 in 9.6. Hero for Hire 9.8! I am really interested to see what the FF #1 in 7.5 goes for as well.

I won't be able to bid on anything until I'm through getting steamrolled on a Venus 18 I'm making payments on :baiting:lol .There is one book that is VERY TEMPTING....FF 45 8.0 white....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Sorry, I was actually thinking about what a great book that is today. Really awesome. Much better than a crummy old FF

:((tsk)

I have bids on 34 items. I like to bid on DC's as all you Marvel junkies argue with each other into high multiples. Don't get me wrong, I love Marvel, but it's difficult to find a Marvel in 9.4 or better at a reasonable price in these auctions. I also stay

away from the esoteric and Love stuff as everyone knows those are for Greggy !