• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I've gone over to the .....Dark Side. The Canadian Dark Side....

43 posts in this topic

Yes......I know... I'm sorry......but I just couldn't help myself. I've been reading posts by people like TheHumanTorch, Greggy, Subliminal, Piper, Ares and others from the great Canadian wasteland to the north, and the pull of their wit, humor and sense of sharing has caught me in its "tractor beam".

I saw this at the store.......

and...........

*sigh*.........

I bought it.............

IMG_1733.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

Its actually quite fresh !!!! :grin:

Yes......I know... I'm sorry......but I just couldn't help myself. I've been reading posts by people like TheHumanTorch, Greggy, Subliminal and others from the great Canadian wasteland to the north, and the pull of their wit, humor and sense of sharing has caught me in its "tractor beam".

I saw this at the store.......

and...........

*sigh*.........

I bought it.............

IMG_1733.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

Its actually quite fresh !!!! :grin:

:roflmao:

Succumb to the Fantasy

:devil:

I love the quote on the packaging:

As used by some of the worlds finest people

If you want a authentic Canadian experience then lick a steel snow shovel when your friends dare you to. And then you can use the spray to help rescue some of your tastebuds lol

Yes......I know... I'm sorry......but I just couldn't help myself. I've been reading posts by people like TheHumanTorch, Greggy, Subliminal, Piper, Ares and others from the great Canadian wasteland to the north, and the pull of their wit, humor and sense of sharing has caught me in its "tractor beam".

I hope you're not just wearing that T-shirt when the tractor beam releases you in the Great White North, eh? First thing you'll have to do is go out and buy yourself a lumber jacket, and this is what you'll have to need to acquire one:

canadiantiremoney.jpg[/img]