• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicsupply.com - Group Legal Action???

43 posts in this topic

I just sent the following to Comicsupply.com:

You have had more than $400 of my money for almost a year. If you can't get my orders or refund my money I will have to gather up everyone you have scammed on the CGC Boards and organize a complaint to your local police about your mail fraud.

I've had enough.

Mike

Is anyone he has scammed interested in getting together and calling his local police department to complain about mail fraud? I'm in Canada so I don't know if I can take charge of this, but if you are interested sign up here and we'll see where it takes us.

Mike

I'm very interested although I'm not out nearly the amount you are only 30 $ for me. I've looked up ASO Enterprises and it's registered to someone by the name of Jane Diorka? Phone # is (734) 947-9485 but noone answered when I called.

What a shame. I've ordered from Comicsupply.com a number of times over the years. The last order I placed was well over a year ago and it took him about 4-5 months to deliver. Didn't lose any $$$ but I will now only order from HotFlips.

I further sympathize with you because having these products shipped to Canada can be pricey (we need a Canadian distributor!).

Good luck!

CS was good about taking my money, but not delivering goods. A simple call to my credit card resulted in funds refunded. So as of now I am not owed anything. But good luck to you in recovering funds.

I'm very interested although I'm not out nearly the amount you are only 30 $ for me. I've looked up ASO Enterprises and it's registered to someone by the name of Jane Diorka? Phone # is (734) 947-9485 but noone answered when I called.

That is Russ' mom.

Comic supply is selling on ebay again. They owe me well over $100 in merchandise that I paid cash (paypal) for in June 2008.

Ebay seller name is comicsupply*com.

They definitely need to be shut down.

Here's an idea to F with them, win every auction but not pay. That should ruffle his feathers.

Comic supply is selling on ebay again. They owe me well over $100 in merchandise that I paid cash (paypal) for in June 2008.

Ebay seller name is comicsupply*com.

They definitely need to be shut down.

Here's an idea to F with them, win every auction but not pay. That should ruffle his feathers.

^^

I would think he's reading these threads.

I sincerely doubt that:

a) comicsupply hasn't posted on these boards in a year & a half

b) the CGC boards are not a source of business for them

c) every single time there's a thread about comicsupply, you get the same 4-5 people saying that they were ripped off, they are owed money, etc, and then 20-30 other people joining in the chorus of "comicsupply sucks"

My sympathies for people who are owed money or products, but, seriously, thinking that comicsupply actually reads these threads or will solve anything here on the CGC boards is ridiculous. If you have a problem - call them (the number is on their website), email them (their email address is on their site), or file a chargeback with either your credit card company or paypal.

I sincerely doubt that:

c) every single time there's a thread about comicsupply, you get the same 4-5 people saying that they were ripped off, they are owed money, etc, and then 20-30 other people joining in the chorus of "comicsupply sucks"

My sympathies for people who are owed money or products, but, seriously, thinking that comicsupply actually reads these threads or will solve anything here on the CGC boards is ridiculous. If you have a problem - call them (the number is on their website), email them (their email address is on their site), or file a chargeback with either your credit card company or paypal.

Actually, whenever there is one of these threads, there are a few people who stand up for him, he seems to PM or call them behind the scenes.

It also appears that people who call the website, or write, don't get answers. Obviously, he's not terribly interested in contacting them.

I suppose I should have been clearer, in stating, that starting a thread here, with threats, veiled or specific, was not really a good idea.

Yeah , I agree in that he is beyond the "whoops, so sorry . let me fix that" and the :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: set of excuses to manage the situation that I gave him the benefit of the doubt for the first time I dealt with him and he has moved on to other places like ebay to rip people off and he has obviously insulated himself from the financial repercussions years ago by employing the services of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons like his family members to register his companies so I'm sure there is not much damage you can do to him now.

Employing lawyers who frequent this forum might help but their lack of engagement probably says a lot of what they think your chances are of making a case AND collecting something as a result.

But unlike you I think he reads it quite frequently to watch his duped customers squirm.

I sincerely doubt that:

Here's a good tip for anyone.

1) IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE YOUR GOODS WITHIN ONE MONTH OF PAYMENT, INITIATE A CHARGE BACK ASAP. (that's assuming you used a credit card). Being patient leads to you getting screwed.

I sincerely doubt that:

1) IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE YOUR GOODS WITHIN ONE MONTH OF PAYMENT, INITIATE A CHARGE BACK ASAP. (that's assuming you used a credit card). Being patient leads to you getting screwed.

That hasn't been my experience. I think maybe ComicSupply just wants to be friends.

I sincerely doubt that:

That hasn't been my experience. I think maybe ComicSupply just wants to be friends.

So what has been your wonderful experience to come to that conclusion against such overwhelming contradictional experience documented by much longer standing members here? 017.gif

This is your opportunity to separate yourself from the shills, so take it.