• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TMNT #1 Club
19 19

3,699 posts in this topic

That’s what crazy bidding does . Nobody can keep track of actual value especially in last few months it’s gone crazy. Third prints are selling minimum over 1K that’s nuts to me . First printing is going to cost no doubt and is undisputed book here but even there it’s tough to see what normal is and what will be next year ? It seems like all printings just exploded . It’s hot property 

On 8/28/2020 at 7:43 PM, Icculus308win said:

Since 08 I’ve never seen so many Debbie Downers, Negative Nellys or just haters like as of late in a #1 book thread all at once, all of a sudden. At least never in any GA, SA, Copper threads I’ve ventured into. These threads are supposed to fun, informative, cool - these are the threads I look forward to seeing what’s up with a Title I love, books I love. 

Hey if you don’t like a certain title, book, art/artists, writers - totally get it. It is what makes the world go round. But don’t rain on parades of those that really like it, for so many different reasons. ✌️ 

I just decided to set some people to ignore. The negativity gets tiring 😞.

I’ve found baby soothers on discount for the ones that cry to admin to have people banned for zero reasons other than they think they own the thread. Certain personalities need to know they have to share the sand box with others .

21 hours ago, spracknetch23 said:

That is the softcover version, yes. The hardcover was limited production and signed and numbered. I forget the actual production number. 1,000?

1000 softcovers (99% sure), 500 hardcovers (100% sure)

bagging these and the originals was always a challenge. I used to use magazine boards that I custom cut and then just taped the loose magazine bag tight around the back. A hardcover I got back in 2013 came in the right size Mylar bag so they are out there...

23 hours ago, pubmonkey said:

bagging these and the originals was always a challenge. I used to use magazine boards that I custom cut and then just taped the loose magazine bag tight around the back. A hardcover I got back in 2013 came in the right size Mylar bag so they are out there...

Thanks for info I had no clue . Picked this up locally only for signatures . Condition was 6-6.5 at best 

2 hours ago, rckstr1253 said:

Looks like sales are slowing down, right?

The 3rd prints picked up even with several coming to market, still seems active to me. The second prints are not as available anymore and prices didn't cool down as far as I can see. There are very few first prints out there.

On 8/30/2020 at 8:57 AM, pubmonkey said:

I guess the softcovers of 6th may be hard to find. Any way to confirm the 1k number?

1 hour ago, Sonic77 said:

Looks like everyone with 3rd prints are trying to dump while the market is hot, I'm sure this will help bring down prices on those.  Of course 2nd and 1st prints should stay relatively high still.

Yeah 3rd prints are selling like hot cakes right now.