• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stupid feebay questions...

17 posts in this topic

stupid ebay question..how do i get back to 'ebay classic'? for whatever reason, they made my UI the 'beta' or 'new' ebay...

this happened to me previously, and i remember it was not difficult to switch back to the 'classic' ebay...for the life of me, i can't figure out how to revert back..

any help with this stupid ebay question is appreciated :)

oh also, can't seem to figure out how to put text in with multiple paragraphs when trying to sell an item...it keeps coming out as one large block of text...been pizzing me off for months

stupid ebay question..how do i get back to 'ebay classic'? for whatever reason, they made my UI the 'beta' or 'new' ebay...this happened to me previously, and i remember it was not difficult to switch back to the 'classic' ebay...for the life of me, i can't figure out how to revert back..any help with this stupid ebay question is appreciated :)oh also, can't seem to figure out how to put text in with multiple paragraphs when trying to sell an item...it keeps coming out as one large block of text...been pizzing me off for months
I found that Safari allows ebay to use HTML in the listing page so you can do this for a paragraph

, but Firefox will not.

eBay announced officially today they have discontinued the old interface due to "overwhelming positive feedback" from users. I logged in and couldn't find the OPT OUT link. That's when I discovered it is permanent.

foock that shizzle... everyone I know (including me) thinks all of the changes are brutal and make the site unwelcoming and unusable. Way to pump million of dollars into garbage... how about just lowering the bloody fees and leaving things nice and clean how it was in the first place. Slowly leaving eBay... quicker now!

I still got the old interface and a litle link in corner asking me to try the Beta

Thats because we are on the ebay.ca site (I got the old interface too)

Try logging in the .ca website instead of the .com site and it might work for anyone else from the US too

This worked, and I got the old interface. Of course I also got super happy about where my auctions were $$ wise, but then noticed it was in Canadian dollars :roflmao:

good god, it looks like some flaming, frickin' circus :eek: all you need is some strobing neon lights, spandex and some feather boas to complete the effect...,

eyes...., hurt......,

I still got the old interface and a litle link in corner asking me to try the Beta

Thats because we are on the ebay.ca site (I got the old interface too)

Try logging in the .ca website instead of the .com site and it might work for anyone else from the US too

This worked, and I got the old interface. Of course I also got super happy about where my auctions were $$ wise, but then noticed it was in Canadian dollars :roflmao:

^^ Welcome to our country.