• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Avengers Sketch Cover MEGATHREAD

1,808 posts in this topic

dammit these sketches bring out so much envy!!! Dan's amazing Zeck, Adams Gobby o' Finch and this gobby greatness that is Marko arrrrgh :pullhair: don't know how I can remaind competitive in such a sketching world

WOWWWWWWWWWWW you know ive seen alot of stuff BEST SKETCH EVER! thats why djurdevic is so high on my list, that is bad to the extreme!

You just made a lot of sketches very sad with that comment...

WOWWWWWWWWWWW you know ive seen alot of stuff BEST SKETCH EVER! thats why djurdevic is so high on my list, that is bad to the extreme!

Not everyones' sad! :banana:

In all fairness, I was eyeing Finch, but his line was way too long. I wouldn't put this sketch as the best ever, but I'm glad my fellow boardies like it. (thumbs u

Yeah marko was definatly someone I wanted to get at NYCC on a fallen son. I went to his booth early on Friday and saw the sign stating $500 commissions. I asked him if he would be doning smaller sketches and he said he didnt think so. By the time I saw your Green Goblin he was no longer taking sketch requests :(

Yeah marko was definatly someone I wanted to get at NYCC on a fallen son. I went to his booth early on Friday and saw the sign stating $500 commissions. I asked him if he would be doning smaller sketches and he said he didnt think so. By the time I saw your Green Goblin he was no longer taking sketch requests :(

I was there pretty early also; I had a bad experience at The National where NO sketches were done due to the long lines. :(

Marko had no line, just one person paying for a $500 full body sketch. I gave him the book and came back in about an hour.

Like I said before, we could get a lot of things done if we worked together. I would've gladly got a sketch for you, Peter or anyone else(in return for a Finch sketch :cloud9:) Let's make it happen for the upcoming cons. (thumbs u

Yeah, like I said I saw you as you picked it up from Alex, he at that time was signing a few of my comics. I am going to try to wear a name badge or maybe make a shirt with my board name on back like the Walking Dead Club does.

very sad :(

Ok maybe I exaggerated JUST A LITTLE lol but then again it wouldnt be very nice of me to say I have the nicest sketches in the thread lol:D

Well, after a few months of gathering sketch covers, and finally rediscovering my digital camera, it's time to share some sketch covers. Some of these date back to December, some have been graded and some are at CGC. Enjoy! I'll be posting on the Secret Invasion and Fallen Son threads too.

Todd Nauck drew several Dark Avengers when I had my private signing with him, and I got a few of them signed by Stan Lee as well:

daironman.jpgdaspidey.jpgdawolvie.jpgdabullseye.jpg

Marat Mychaels drew a great Deadpool for me at the Phoenix show:

mychaelsda.jpg

Todd drew some others but they've been snapped up by some board members so far, so I'll let them post the images when they get it. :) If there's any interest in these sketches, let me know. The Nauck sketches are at CGC, I haven't submitted the Marat Deadpool yet. Joel