• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Avengers Sketch Cover MEGATHREAD

1,808 posts in this topic

A tiny show in Addison, Texas. The All-Con. I've never been before. I think the biggest name going is Peter Mayhew.

Just got my books back from NYCC. I guess during con season, fast track is the way to go! :)

Can't take credit for the idea, I saw Mutantkeys w/ a sick Neal Adams sketch signed by some cool artists at the National in November. I decided to try and get one.

This was sketched by Marko Djurdevic, colored by Alex Sinclair, and signed by: Tan, Finch, Nguyen, Yu, Coipel, Bendis, and Claremont. Enjoy!

darkavengers1-1.jpg

That is really amazing Sinclair's colors really make that piece. I remember seeing it befor it was colored and it looked good but the color just took it to a whole new level

Thanks; Sinclair is underrated IMHO. And a humble down-to-earth person.

I'm thinking about getting a Coipel sketch too at the FX Show...What did he charge?

$70 for a head sketch; I can't recall the full body price.

I left it w/ his assistant on Friday and picked it up on Sat....I think that accounts for the 9.6 :frustrated:

Ouch..but still 9.6 isn't bad at all. Great piece. I might have to take Coipel up on it.

I'm definitely looking at getting more sketches from him; hopefully in June and August! (thumbs u