• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Avengers Sketch Cover MEGATHREAD

1,808 posts in this topic

Ok, decided to post these before I get them graded after all. Watch my Goblin Army grow:

Ron Wilson

DarkAvengers1WilsonGoblin.jpg

Chris Samnee

scan0011-1.jpg

Michael Golden

scan0014-1.jpg

Tony Moore

scan0012-1.jpg

and my personal favorite from the show, Freddie Williams

scan0015-1.jpg

Par2ch,

Give me a year and my Goblins and your Caps will have a Battle Royale!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my god, that is sick, im not sure which is my favorite, your tony moore or your williams, the moore is just so sick but the goblin swipe of the killing joke is just so genius, huge kudos for that idea man, really great stuff, and hey! don't count me out, in a year my spider-man collection will be the ref for your goblin vs cap lol, amazing stuff

It's true. The overall idea was mine. I ran it by Bill and he said I should have someone reflected in the lens, either Gwen or Spider-man. I left it up to Freddy, who seemed excited to do this. He's a nice guy! Can't wait to see the sketches that he did for JJ's sketch opportunity!

It's true. The overall idea was mine. I ran it by Bill and he said I should have someone reflected in the lens, either Gwen or Spider-man. I left it up to Freddy, who seemed excited to do this. He's a nice guy! Can't wait to see the sketches that he did for JJ's sketch opportunity!

Nice job on the sketches Adam!

:applause:

Ok, decided to post these before I get them graded after all. Watch my Goblin Army grow:

Ron Wilson

DarkAvengers1WilsonGoblin.jpg

Chris Samnee

scan0011-1.jpg

Michael Golden

scan0014-1.jpg

Tony Moore

scan0012-1.jpg

and my personal favorite from the show, Freddie Williams

scan0015-1.jpg

Par2ch,

Give me a year and my Goblins and your Caps will have a Battle Royale!

GREEN GOBLIN VERSUS CAPTAIN AMERICA who would win??? hm

I'm actually a big fan of the Samnee sketch--very classic looking IMO. And this reminds me: I have a Spidey commission piece of him battling Hobgoblin, Doc Ock, and Kraven... but no other major villain. This needs to get fixed. :sumo:

And Adam, as always, sweet sketches. Sell 'em and I call you a fool from here on out. :sumo:lol

Nice job on the sketches Adam!

:applause:

Thanks, Dre. Good to meet you this weekend! (thumbs u

Me too! Tony was definitely the hardest to get this weekend! Glad to have one of his sketches under my belt.