• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Avengers Sketch Cover MEGATHREAD

1,808 posts in this topic

Hey Cavan! It was great to meet you at the show. I really appreciate you telling me about how awesome Joe Sinnott's The Thing is! I went up to him on Saturday after you told me and got turned away. He was my first stop on Sunday and he took my sketch, but I guess he was still hurting from the other 2 days, because he turned away the next guy who asked.

I watched Mr. Sinnott sketch out this whole piece from beginning to end. I thought the cool thing was that he doesn't rough it out with a pencil first. He goes straight for the pen! This new acquisition is definitely among my favorites.

Nice Hawkeye. I'm happy that was one I got to see from beginning to end. I like your Fury too! Did you get any more over the weekend?

-Adam

Yea Sinnots gotta be one of my favorite to get at these cons he does a great job, its not to much money at all, and he does all the best characters, i love the spidey i got, but i also got a thing and dr doom at the big apple con, the thing is in ink and the doom is in pencils. Peter is was good to meet you i'll have books up to as soon as i get em in.

-Chris

After seeing Daniels Bachalo Fallen Son I knew that it was something i really wanted to get done for myself and i really loved his work on amazing spider-man and his one of my favorite artists. I never actually thought he'd respond to my email because he's a pretty busy guy but he was super nice. This was a commission that he did at home, and i really wanted to get it cgc ss'ed if anyone could help shoot me a pm

DARKAVENGERSSKETCHCOVER.jpg

the picture is kind of grainy but i'll put up a better scan when i get it

After seeing Daniels Bachalo Fallen Son I knew that it was something i really wanted to get done for myself and i really loved his work on amazing spider-man and his one of my favorite artists. I never actually thought he'd respond to my email because he's a pretty busy guy but he was super nice. This was a commission that he did at home, and i really wanted to get it cgc ss'ed if anyone could help shoot me a pm

Wow Chris really hit that one out of the Park.....what a great piece and I am glad I could help you out with that one.

Wow Chris really hit that one out of the Park.....what a great piece and I am glad I could help you out with that one.

Thanks again Dan, I love this sketch!

Thats again Dan, I love this sketch!

That is sweet.I like the picture frame inside the box makes it look clean.Congrats!!

Sally just gave me this one this morning. She commissioned it as a Valentine's day present at NYCC:

DarkAvengersValentine.jpg

She says she asked for Mary Jane to be thinking of Spider-man, but she agrees that the hair makes it look more like Sally is in the picture. I'll just pretend I'm Spider-man and call it good.

Sally just gave me this one this morning. She commissioned it as a Valentine's day present at NYCC:

She says she asked for Mary Jane to be thinking of Spider-man, but she agrees that the hair makes it look more like Sally is in the picture. I'll just pretend I'm Spider-man and call it good.

Way to go Sally!!

yeah sally! Lucky guy!

Way to go Sally!!