• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zatanna to appear on Smallville

153 posts in this topic

Exclusive: Who Will Make Magic as Smallville's Zatanna?

Jan 21, 2009 03:39 PM ET by Matt Mitovich [tvguide]

As first hinted at in this week's Mega Buzz, Smallville has a fun new trick up its sleeve, and it involves the CW series' take of DC Comics trickstress Zatanna. TVGuide.com has since learned exclusively that Serinda Swan (who is indeed far, far, far from an ugly duckling, as your Googling will demonstrate) has landed the guest-star role.

090121serindaswan2.jpg

Swan will appear in this season's 17th episode, "Hex," as Zatanna, a magician who grants birthday girl Chloe a wish. Having been through the wringer ever since Brainiac mind-boinked her and Doomsday crashed her wedding day, Chloe expresses a desire to lead the comparatively mild-mannered life of Lois Lane. Voilà! Chloe magically inhabits Lois' (and thus Erica Durance's) body for the bulk of the hour.

Clark is also granted a wish. But what could he possibly want for?

Swan's previous TV credits include appearances on Supernatural (as a hospital receptionist in "Salvation") as well as a July 2008 episode of Psych.

I'll say it again — happy Googling!

yeah up to series 7. earlier episode are more like 90210 with heat vision but the last couple of series have brought in a lot of the dc universe. green arrow is a regular and is pretty good.

Everything up to S7 is available on DVD, yes.

They don't do partial seasons like BSG, though, so you'll have to wait for sometime during the summer for the S8 collection.

Or find other viewing routes.

Exclusive: Who Will Make Magic as Smallville's Zatanna?

Jan 21, 2009 03:39 PM ET by Matt Mitovich [tvguide]

As first hinted at in this week's Mega Buzz, Smallville has a fun new trick up its sleeve, and it involves the CW series' take of DC Comics trickstress Zatanna. TVGuide.com has since learned exclusively that Serinda Swan (who is indeed far, far, far from an ugly duckling, as your Googling will demonstrate) has landed the guest-star role.

090121serindaswan2.jpg

Swan will appear in this season's 17th episode, "Hex," as Zatanna, a magician who grants birthday girl Chloe a wish. Having been through the wringer ever since Brainiac mind-boinked her and Doomsday crashed her wedding day, Chloe expresses a desire to lead the comparatively mild-mannered life of Lois Lane. Voilà! Chloe magically inhabits Lois' (and thus Erica Durance's) body for the bulk of the hour.

Clark is also granted a wish. But what could he possibly want for?

Swan's previous TV credits include appearances on Supernatural (as a hospital receptionist in "Salvation") as well as a July 2008 episode of Psych.

I'll say it again — happy Googling!

:banana:

I didn't know who she was at the time but she used to do those Absolute Poker spots on tv. They would put her in a tight, white button down shirt and plaid min-skirt to boot. Ummm.......excuse me, have to go take care of something.

Is this stuff available on DVD? I've never looked.

R.

Try www.hulu.com

Can't access it due to firewall at work. What is it?

Is this stuff available on DVD? I've never looked.

R.

Try www.hulu.com

Can't access it due to firewall at work. What is it?

Watch network TV shows online, legally.

Holy cow. You can do that?

My TV watching Hiatus might be over. I haven't owned a TV since early 2004!

hm