• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,377 posts in this topic

On 5/2/2024 at 8:23 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

What's the difference between the two? TMNT A vs Jetpack Midnight?

It’s my understanding that Jetpacks version has a black and white cover.  Rich’s version is the original red cover.  Details of the reprints are here on Rich’s blog:

https://tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/tmnt-vol-i-01-tmnt-a-collection/

On 5/2/2024 at 7:29 PM, BeardedBubba said:

It’s my understanding that Jetpacks version has a black and white cover.  Rich’s version is the original red cover.  Details of the reprints are here on Rich’s blog:

https://tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/tmnt-vol-i-01-tmnt-a-collection/

Thanks! F-bomb... I want one of these so bad, but it's almost $150 after shipping, and I've spent so much the last two weeks... Ugh...

On 5/2/2024 at 1:42 PM, GACollectibles said:

That piece turned out great!

Thanks!  It was good catching up with you.  It had been too long.

On 5/2/2024 at 10:10 PM, eastbayrudy said:

Thank god I went for $125 option lol I wasn’t sure which was which. Wanted the red, seems like I got the right one. 

I wish I knew how many copy they made of the red. The Jetpack variant with the black cover is 2,500 copies.

On 5/2/2024 at 9:49 PM, TMNTDude said:

I wish I knew how many copy they made of the red. The Jetpack variant with the black cover is 2,500 copies.

I seen that but my decision was based on which I preferred more not the print count. At the end of the day neither are first printing so it doesn’t matter lol 

Posted (edited)

Damn, I missed Rich's version.  But looks like the Portsmouth site doesn't ship to Canada anyways.

I saw a WhatNot sale of Rich's go for around $260 last night and the Jetpack for over $200 also.

Hoping Rich will have more for sale on his own site and I can catch one there.  His site ships to Canada...although shipping gets very expensive.

Edited by GDN

On 5/3/2024 at 2:20 AM, GDN said:

Damn, I missed Rich's version.  But looks like the Portsmouth site doesn't ship to Canada anyways.

I saw a WhatNot sale of Rich's go for around $260 last night and the Jetpack for over $200 also.

Hoping Rich will have more for sale on his own site and I can catch one there.  His site ships to Canada...although shipping gets very expensive.

I would think more should pop up soon. Print run was almost 10k apparently. I would be amazed if they ran through all that so quickly at $125. 

On 5/3/2024 at 9:28 AM, eastbayrudy said:

I would think more should pop up soon. Print run was almost 10k apparently. I would be amazed if they ran through all that so quickly at $125. 

When BeardedBubba first posted the link last night, it said there were "20 left in stock" on the red cover and I think 100 or 120 in stock on the black and white cover. So it appeared from that like a limited drop for that particular sale.

On 5/3/2024 at 7:45 AM, Jesse-Lee said:

When BeardedBubba first posted the link last night, it said there were "20 left in stock" on the red cover and I think 100 or 120 in stock on the black and white cover. So it appeared from that like a limited drop for that particular sale.

Correct but that was through the Portsmouth Mini Con site. That might have only been their copies. TMNT collection web page should have their own I would think. Maybe even a few get put up on Jetpack since they have yet to load them on their site. 

On 5/3/2024 at 10:06 AM, eastbayrudy said:

Correct but that was through the Portsmouth Mini Con site. That might have only been their copies. TMNT collection web page should have their own I would think. Maybe even a few get put up on Jetpack since they have yet to load them on their site. 

Oh, right, that's what I meant - I just didn't say it very clearly... lol I meant it was probably just a small overall amount that the Con had for sale, as opposed to the other copies that will be available elsewhere.

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 11:06 AM, eastbayrudy said:

On 5/3/2024 at 11:10 AM, Jesse-Lee said:

Oh, right, that's what I meant - I just didn't say it very clearly... lol I meant it was probably just a small overall amount that the Con had for sale, as opposed to the other copies that will be available elsewhere.

Rich dropped a reply on Facebook to say he would be selling a limited amount in his site store.  So you’re definitely correct when it comes to his batch.  I haven’t heard anything about Jetpacks version.  Not to say they won’t sell it on their site. I just haven’t seen that said anywhere.

Edited by BeardedBubba
Spelling is hard

Yup I would still definitely be quick. Again, I would find it hard to believe that nearly all 10K are gone but you never know. Each site might only have a limited amount to offer online. So once they are up be fast…