• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,382 posts in this topic

Even though you know pretty well that this is the same book and would come back as an 8.5 ®, I'd highly recommend staying away from the new auction as bids would only encourage this deviant behavior. My 2c

There are some nice copies out there to be had from legitimate sellers. I'd hold out and spend your money with people who aren't harming the hobby. :)

By the way...are you looking for any grade/condition/price in particular? I'd be happy to keep an eye open for you.

Even though you know pretty well that this is the same book and would come back as an 8.5 ®, I'd highly recommend staying away from the new auction as bids would only encourage this deviant behavior. My 2c

There are some nice copies out there to be had from legitimate sellers. I'd hold out and spend your money with people who aren't harming the hobby. :)

By the way...are you looking for any grade/condition/price in particular? I'd be happy to keep an eye open for you.

I won't buy this guy's book unless it goes cheaper than that 8.5 auction.

I've bought 2 recently. BUT if there is a real good deal out there I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another.

I appreciate the help, but as I said I have 2 already so I wouldn't go out of your way.

I have 3 sets of Vol.1, which is why I have 2 #1 1st prints. I wouldn't mind owning 1 or 2 more.

Edited by DJB

can anyone help with a link i saw on here before, where they were selling the hardcover collection? i cant remember the site..

I don't want your request to be overlooked by my meaningless post. I don't know the answer but hopefully someone will help.

I was going through some more of my stuff and ran across these three figures from 1995. From a cursory search on Ebay, they don't appear to be worth anything but I thought I would share.

DonatelloJimLeesTMNTPlaymatesca1995.jpg

MichaelangeloJimLeesTMNTPlaymatesca1995.jpg

RaphaelJimLeesTMNTPlaymatesca1995.jpg

Mega kudos go out to Danny (TMNT) for helping me get a grail of mine. I try not to use the word "grail" very often, but as far as TMNT comics go, I'm not sure how else do describe these. At last, my very own set of Gobbledygook #1 and #2.

Gobbledygook1.jpg

Gobbledygook2.jpg

excitedclapping.gif<---me when these arrived

Thanks Danny!

Mega kudos go out to Danny (TMNT) for helping me get a grail of mine. I try not to use the word "grail" very often, but as far as TMNT comics go, I'm not sure how else do describe these. At last, my very own set of Gobbledygook #1 and #2.

Gobbledygook1.jpg

Gobbledygook2.jpg

Thanks Danny!

congrats Adam!!!

Gobbledygook1.jpg

Gobbledygook2.jpg

Thanks Danny!

I just showed my computer "My OH face!"

Congrats man! (worship)(worship)(worship)