• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,377 posts in this topic

Just got these back! I sent some of my best magazine-sized books to be signed by Kevin Eastman at SDCC. I'm VERY pleased with the results.

First off, here's one that will be looking for a new home. I recall someone wanting a copy, but I can't for the life of me remember who. (shrug)

#2 1st print signed by Kevin Eastman:

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles02-1stPrintSS96.jpg

I LOVE this cover...one of my favorites in the run. This is the 2nd 9.8 SS copy. If I'm not mistaken, board member TMNT used to own the first.

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles04-1stPrintSS.jpg

Fugitoid #1...the highest SS copy

Side note: The census is now showing a 9.8 Universal copy of this book. If anyone knows anything about the owner and if he/she wants to sell, feel free to send me a PM. :)

Fugitoid196SS.jpg

The only double cover in my collection: TMNT #3. Both covers are 9.8 and this is the first 9.8 SS copy, double cover or otherwise. :grin:

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles03DoubleCoverSS.jpg

Finally, a new heavy-hitter in my TMNT collection.

This is the first ever 9.8 copy of this book. This is the NYC variant that was limited to 500 copies and to date, the highest-graded copy was a 9.6. Needless to say I was VERY excited to see the grade come back on this one. :banana:

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles03-1stPrintNYCVariantSS.jpg

This is the first ever 9.8 copy of this book. This is the NYC variant that was limited to 500 copies and to date, the highest-graded copy was a 9.6. Needless to say I was VERY excited to see the grade come back on this one. :banana:

WOW!!!!!! nice book, nice grade, great collection piece :applause:

The only double cover in my collection: TMNT #3. Both covers are 9.8 and this is the first 9.8 SS copy, double cover or otherwise. :grin:

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles03DoubleCoverSS.jpg

very Nice. Ive got a double cover CGC 9.8 too but youve got me beat since my outer cover is 9.6. I wonder if your copy would have achance at a 9.9 since the outer cover is 9.8 too?

Cowabunga!! :headbang:

It's a shame someone took a marker and wrote on the front cover ;)

It's a shame someone took a marker and wrote on the front cover ;)

Awesome book. But werent you worried that getting it signed could have lowered the grade?