• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I'm just about to head back to Wales at short notice so not sure if I will be able to make the Con now.

Hope everybody making the pilgrimage has a great time and the event is a smash!

Have a good one

PCC

That's a shame dude. :sorry:

I'm just about to head back to Wales at short notice so not sure if I will be able to make the Con now.

Hope everybody making the pilgrimage has a great time and the event is a smash!

Have a good one

PCC

Sorry to hear that, Dai. Hope it turns out that you can make the con.

You'd better make it next year or your comic geek membership will be in danger of being revoked. :eek:

I've just been catching up on this thread, and going back to the posts about selling to other UK boardies - I'm interested to see any spreadsheets of any for sale comics if you have them. or just your eBay id. So send me a PM if you are selling. I've found one of you on eBay so far.

I'm mostly after Bats & Tec, with dablings into other stuff as well.

Cheers!

:)

Well I'm still in Wales!

I missed the Con and the rugby :( but my dad is now out of hospital (he had a fall and has broken his collar bone) so that's a relief!

Glad to hear that everybody who went to the con had a great time :)

Glad to hear that your dad is OK :wishluck:

Sorry to hear about your dads fall, Dai. Glad to hear that he's out of hospital though, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Glad to hear your Dad's on the mend.

You didn't really miss all that much at the weekend. Just beer, comics and Stan Lee.

There will always be next year (Speaking to most of the dealers, business was very good and well worth the travel).

The beer and books will always be there and you never have to work too hard to get a Stan Lee sig. I was discussing with Bane, which is harder, finding a Marvel key with a Stan sig or without???

The question is are you making him Rarebit or have you forgotten how to? :baiting:

You never forget how...it's like riding a bike.

There's a few bikes I've ridden over the years I'd like to forget about :eek:

Glad to hear your Dad's on the mend.

You didn't really miss all that much at the weekend. Just beer, comics and Stan Lee.

There will always be next year (Speaking to most of the dealers, business was very good and well worth the travel).

The beer and books will always be there and you never have to work too hard to get a Stan Lee sig. I was discussing with Bane, which is harder, finding a Marvel key with a Stan sig or without???

Cheers

Glad you had a good time...Didn't Stan have a 'Senior' moment and signed the Mylar instead of your comic :facepalm:

Stan is nearly 90 now so it was a major coup to get him to come over. (worship)

Fingers crossed for the London Con becoming the premier annual event in the UK for years to come.