• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic Con w/ Mike Allred, Jim Cheung, Paul Gulacy, and more!

134 posts in this topic

does anyone think they will be adding more artists/commission guys to this list?

It is already a nice group already, I may take a drive up from NY........

If I do I can work something out so we can make a SS submission. I have a partner who is an SS witness as well so we can cover a lot of ground at the cons.

If there is enough interest let me know and I can get CGC approval and make the trip.

**I have not gotten this approved through cgc, so this is not an official announcement of any kind**

I want to know

1. Who would want to ship books. (PM Me)

2. Who would want to submit books and is attending the show. (and just needs a witness there)

post or send me pm's.

All the best,

Sean

Only a few weeks away and I still don't know who's going to pay after we eat it and beat it.

doh!

I think I have gotten out of going to Houston that weekend.

Only a few weeks away and I still don't know who's going to pay after we eat it and beat it.

doh!

(thumbs u

Wouldn't have been the same otherwise (that, and I can my books too).

Which night for drinks and dinner, everyone (d@mn, now we actually need to plan) ?

Amazing guest list. Thank -you for bringing this to town.

This is going to be the Boston Comic event of 2009. Can't wait. This is the breath of fresh air the region needs. I love to shop at this con. You guys have NO problem attracting plenty of dealers .

Larry's Wonderful World will be loaded for Bear with $5 trades $10 hardcovers, and silver age treats.

Will YOU be there??

Larry

banner-larrys.png

doh!

(thumbs u

Wouldn't have been the same otherwise (that, and I can my books too).

Which night for drinks and dinner, everyone (d@mn, now we actually need to plan) ?

Does Saturday make the most sense?

Looks like I will be heading to Houston for that weekend and will be missing a Con in my backyard :cry:

Thought you were getting out.

Once I run out of books to submit.

Been buying less and less, and started submitting more and more.

Sooner or later one will catch up to the other.