• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 1 fraud on ebay...oh Schomy!

63 posts in this topic

Do you know the owner of this book..? Trying to figure out what the fraud is...I checked PGX census and their is a restored 9.0 so I am assuming the book is legit but the seller isn't?

yes, we know the owner of this book, and he is not selling it on ebay with no reserve...it is a stolen image...

I like the inside photos from the sealed book. I also like his statement, "I am new to E-Bay. Bid with confidence."

Also, no reserve on a book like this.

His prior two positive feedbacks were for videos that he sold for $2 a week ago.

What I wonder is who would bid on something this obviously fraudulent?

I like the inside photos from the sealed book. I also like his statement, "I am new to E-Bay. Bid with confidence."

Actually, it was more like:

I AM NEW TO EBAY AND HAVE LITTLE FEEDBACK!!

PLEASE BID WITH CONFIDENCE!!!!

lol

Also, no reserve on a book like this.

His prior two positive feedbacks were for videos that he sold for $2 a week ago.

What I wonder is who would bid on something this obviously fraudulent?

trust me, plenty of folks get scammed every day...

Do you know the owner of this book..? Trying to figure out what the fraud is...I checked PGX census and their is a restored 9.0 so I am assuming the book is legit but the seller isn't?

yes, we know the owner of this book, and he is not selling it on ebay with no reserve...it is a stolen image...

Is that Darrells book??!! :o I hate theives and scammers :mad: