• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOROCK'S "FINAL CGC BOARD SALE EVER!" Prices lowered.....

143 posts in this topic

Good luck with the new gig! (The Spidey 301 still broke my heart-- good price and wish my situation was different right now. 'Gratz to the buyer, though.)

I'm actually really excited to hear what you're doing. You're one of the nicest guys in the industry I've ever had the pleasure of speaking with. I hope you get to do something really great.

-Rob-

The good news is that I am taking a position at a great gig :banana: and that is why I cannot sell on the boards anymore. I loved working for myself, but I had one of the offers, a couple of days ago, that I could not refuse and just finalized it today.

I just spoke with Mark Haspel - He's really angry to have been treated so badly by CGC. Just because Steve wanted to go back and be the Big Kahuna again, Mark gets relegated back to Assistant Finalizer. I really think this shows a lack of respect to Mark. Steve, I realize that it's nice to have a steady paycheck again, but remember that Mark (now your underling again) has feelings too.

:jokealert:

Hi^^

I couldn't understand everything (concerning the metaphors) but I like your lyrics (thumbs u AND I wonder, that nobody said anything about them (shrug)

However - also if I don't know you >> GOOD LUCK and the best whishes in your new job ;)

--Martin

(Austria)