• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOROCK'S "FINAL CGC BOARD SALE EVER!" Prices lowered.....

143 posts in this topic

Yes, it's true, this will be my last sales thread here :( Sad, but true. The good news is that I am taking a position at a great gig :banana: and that is why I cannot sell on the boards anymore. I loved working for myself, but I had one of the offers, a couple of days ago, that I could not refuse and just finalized it today. News of this will be out later tonight or tomorrow.

I have to tell you that it has been so much fun buying and selling with you all these past few months and have made a few new friends doing so. (thumbs u

I hope to continue to work with all of you through my new gig since it still involves buying and selling comics. And for those of you who PM me for advice, I will still be around to do so.

I know I said I would not post many of these items again, but the circumstances have changed and I wanted to have one last "Hurrah" here with you all while making some $ and giving out good deals (thumbs u

THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING MAKE THIS A FUN HOBBY FOR ME AGAIN! (worship)

PM's are cool, but 1st :takeit: wins.

Time payments can be worked out, but must be done BEFORE posting :takeit:

Requests are o.k., but no promises that I will have what you need. :(

Shipping:

Outside USA exact shipping and insurance, in USA $10 for priority shipping w/delivery conformation. Insurance is a must for any order over $150.

No worries buying from me! I am a proud member of H-WAC (Honest, Without A Club)

h-wac-NEW.jpg

Yeah, yeah, like any other seller, any book I have may have been pressed :applause:

For payments, I like Paypal best. IMPORTANT: When sending payment, please mention what your payment is for to help speed up shipping. If Paypal, please put the description in the email and NOT the subject. Thanks!

:gossip:.........and for those that have PM'd me, YES there will be more song lyrics lol

First up is....................

Warlord # 1 $76

warlord1-96oww.jpg

Iron Man 128 $215

IM129-96w.jpg

Never had such a good time

in my life before

I'd like to have it one time more

One good ride from start to end

I'd like to take that ride again

Again

Run out of track and I caught the plane