• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think Chromium may be on to me!

37 posts in this topic

noob.gif

Aw, the little guy was all excited. That's just mean :(

You really don't know me, do you?

"Wait... Let me. [pause] Your name is James Watson. You're from the North of England. Your father is a doctor. You spend a considerable amount of leisure time writing. And you have a particular fondness for custard tarts."

noob.gif

"Wait... Let me. [pause] Your name is James Watson. You're from the North of England. Your father is a doctor. You spend a considerable amount of leisure time writing. And you have a particular fondness for custard tarts."

Change the last word to 'twinks' :baiting:

noob.gif

His fondness for custard tarts is probably not in the sense you're thinking.

More along the lines of "don't ask, don't tell". :gossip:

noob.gif

I know you love me. BTW... I prefer pie.

noob.gif

I know you love me. BTW... I prefer pie.

All this time I had you pegged as a creme horn guy. hm

Maybe an occassional glance if the package were on display, but never any desire to move past the wrapper.

Now, Little Debbies were another story.

Like I said...Don't ask, don't tell. :frustrated:

Chrom!!! I've finally placed your face--and it's taken me some time now since every time I see a picture of you I think "man, he looks familiar!"

The Mummy. You look like the Mummy (Brendan Frasier version, not Boris Karlof). I don't know if the Cadbury Mobile is what finally tipped me off, but I finally remembered! lol