• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think Chromium may be on to me!

37 posts in this topic

Chrom!!! I've finally placed your face--and it's taken me some time now since every time I see a picture of you I think "man, he looks familiar!"

The Mummy. You look like the Mummy (Brendan Frasier version, not Boris Karlof). I don't know if the Cadbury Mobile is what finally tipped me off, but I finally remembered! lol

lol

I get that at least once a month...Imhoteph ..Imhoteph

Chrom!!! I've finally placed your face--and it's taken me some time now since every time I see a picture of you I think "man, he looks familiar!"

The Mummy. You look like the Mummy (Brendan Frasier version, not Boris Karlof). I don't know if the Cadbury Mobile is what finally tipped me off, but I finally remembered! lol

Old news is so exciting.

burstbubble.gif

OK, so yesterday Chromium took delivery of a comic I sold him, and this morning I see this parked in front of my workplace!

Photo taken downstairs about half an hour ago:

eggvan.jpg

hm Coincidence?

Admit it - the chocolate mobile is yours really?

Good parking though!

OK, so yesterday Chromium took delivery of a comic I sold him, and this morning I see this parked in front of my workplace!

eggvan.jpg

hm Coincidence?

Good parking though!

If that was mine I would just cruise up and down Brighton seafront in it all Summer :cloud9:

eggvan.jpg

hm Coincidence?

Good parking though!

If that was mine I would just cruise up and down Brighton seafront in it all Summer :cloud9:

I'm not impressed unless the car is filled with creme.

eggvan.jpg

hm Coincidence?

Insurance studies show that this eggcellent car is three times more likely to roll than an SUV.

eggvan.jpg

hm Coincidence?

Oh c'mon, how hard could that thing be to park? I'd key it.