• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

no big surprise after last nights big RANT fest

29 posts in this topic

Who was he a shill for and how did dena know? That rant wasn't as bad as some others I've seen around here.

The same way you know cheese will give you gas. Experience. Lots and lots of experience.

shhhhhh...I lost that custom title, don't remind :gossip: them...

I agree partly but........ Sometimes certain individuals on this board do not give wrm welcomes and treat new comers like . Did it to me in which I never came back for over a year. I was called a shill many many times in which I am not.

It also seems there is groups of individuals that stick together and start with others and then once all started ganging up on them thinking they are all E gangster.

I agree partly but........ Sometimes certain individuals on this board do not give wrm welcomes and treat new comers like . Did it to me in which I never came back for over a year. I was called a shill many many times in which I am not.

It also seems there is groups of individuals that stick together and start with others and then once all started ganging up on them thinking they are all E gangster.

Was it me? hm

I don't understand giving new members a hard time. Sure they may make a few mistakes but no reason to give them a hard time. The more active the board is the better and we need new blood or we become inbred.

They called you a shill? Who in there right mind would choose Moon Knight as their fav. character if they were a shill? :insane::foryou: