• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

See You Later

18 posts in this topic

I totally understand Dena's position but I wish it was more consistent given the stuff we have seen over the last few months. Steve B should have been given a strike many times over if we look at the reasoning for Bedrock's strike. His comments were just deleted.
I agree! However, if Steve keeps bashing NOD in the extreme manner he has, I beleive it's only a matter of time before it's his turn.

I totally understand Dena's position but I wish it was more consistent given the stuff we have seen over the last few months. Steve B should have been given a strike many times over if we look at the reasoning for Bedrock's strike. His comments were just deleted.
I agree! However, if Steve keeps bashing NOD in the extreme manner he has, I beleive it's only a matter of time before it's his turn.

I don't think it matters anymore...he's shown his true colors and demonstrated, to the extreme, his petty dislike towards the organization. As a result, he seriously overplayed his card and doubt he has any credibility regarding the topic anymore...

Jim

I don't think it matters anymore...he's shown his true colors and demonstrated, to the extreme, his petty dislike towards the organization. As a result, he seriously overplayed his card and doubt he has any credibility regarding the topic anymore...

Jim

Fishler has been bashing NOD? Where is this going on?

Jim

Borock had a NOD hissy fit just before going silent due to the new job... :gossip:

Jim

Jim

Borock had a NOD hissy fit just before going silent due to the new job... :gossip:

Jim

Oh yeah... I read that train wreck.

But I saw something at the top about Bedrock vs Fishler... then I saw Mike post about Steve bashing NOD. I thought he meant Fishler. My mistake.

• Administrator

The difference between the Steve B situation and this one is that after I sent a pm to Steve B, he didn't respond in a manner that indicated that he intended to continue and he didn't continue.

In general there are obviously some people who refuse to believe that a person could actually get a strike because they earned it. MrBedrock violated a guideline, he received a polite pm to bring it to his attention (which he did not have to get) and he continued anyway. He admitted it was a violation and admitted that he does it for his own amusement. Sorry guys, but there is no gray area here.