• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Recent pics of your kids, family, self...

884 posts in this topic

100% German Rott. His sire is actually from Germany and the Dam is Yugoslavian. I paid a little more for him but I am kind of a snob when it comes to Rotts. I don't care very much for the American Rotts (150+lbs, long muzzles, tan instead of mahogany) and wanted to stick with one within the standards of the German breed. Sam is 110lbs, exactly on the mark for a male. Most importantly, I bought one with both working and confirmation parents so his temperment is fantastic. I would and do trust him with my son all the time.

I like Rotts, though my buddy owned one that drooled like crazy.

Any person that walked by he treated their pants leg as a napkin.

:grin:

I wonder if this thread will ever replace it's creepier 'So what do you look like?' cousin up there in pinned space?

It deserves to

The one thing that is bad about that thread is that it reminds me of the Dad and Son

debacle, because he was the threads author.

I wonder what happened to those 2 on their infamous sabbatical?

hm

I wonder if this thread will ever replace it's creepier 'So what do you look like?' cousin up there in pinned space?

It deserves to

The one thing that is bad about that thread is that it reminds me of the Dad and Son

hm

Wonder no more and head over to the NOD boards to see him smack talking about everyone on here.

It deserves to

hm

Wonder no more and head over to the NOD boards to see him smack talking about everyone on here.

What kind of dirt could that home wrecker have on us that would match what he did???

I guess I got go read to find out, but the thought of him talking trash is just absurd...

:P

100% German Rott. His sire is actually from Germany and the Dam is Yugoslavian. I paid a little more for him but I am kind of a snob when it comes to Rotts. I don't care very much for the American Rotts (150+lbs, long muzzles, tan instead of mahogany) and wanted to stick with one within the standards of the German breed. Sam is 110lbs, exactly on the mark for a male. Most importantly, I bought one with both working and confirmation parents so his temperment is fantastic. I would and do trust him with my son all the time.

His German heritage is why I thought he might be mixed breed. Much more familiar with the American rottweiler. He is beautiful. Congrats.

Here is a pic of my two daughters. They are the ones in front. The other two are my nieces. Our family is like the UN. All the kids are a mixture of Japanese and other races so they have a cool mix.

Brian

IMG00039-20081127-1332.jpg

The little one looks like a doll straight out of a display case, they all came out great in the picture. Where I am, at I see a whole lotta' Half Japanese and Half Other, I am in an Army base in Japan. I can't wait for the upcoming Blosom festival.. bunch of kids will be dressed just like yours..

Funny you mention the Dam is from Yugo. My ex's aunt (actually her husband) was a breeder of German Shepherds and Rotts. Where in Yugo?

I got it mixed up. The Sire is from YUG. Magic Vom Bonzi Star. The Dam is Jenna Von Sederhaus. I don't know where in YUGO he is from. I bought him from a breeder in VA that ships them worldwide. All I got was a list of confirmations and working titles and their numbers. I must say though, he has far exceeded my expectations for a pure bred European Rott. Just an unbelievable temperment. Great with my family and anyone we allow in the house; fiercely protective and on guard for strangers. Plus, he came with a guarantee for hips and temperment. (Not that anyone would return a dog, would they?)

Hey guys, I found an older pic of me from my military days. I can't remember who the other guy is, but I think he's a comic artist who started in the 40's.

jackkirby.jpg

(worship)

Hey guys, I found an older pic of me from my military days. I can't remember who the other guy is, but I think he's a comic artist who started in the 40's.

jackkirby.jpg

Forget Kirby. More pics of the wife.

:makepoint:

jackkirby.jpg

Forget Kirby. More pics of the wife.

:makepoint:

uhhhh...(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Fine. Just for Roy........

julietroom.jpg

That is amazing!!! Incredible picture! I didn't think it was so but, when I looked closely, I realized that they are awesome! The Amber Alizarin and the Dyed Copal varnish colors on the door, are completely mixed, when the procedure of attaching the alizarin colors to the linseed oil (or what you did with the Dyed Copal) and using the colored linseed oil with Baltic Amber creates a varnish which has a complexity of color and clarity which makes that beautiful primary varnish. or a color to be added to or layered on other varnishes; those are NICE!

By the way, in you don't mind me saying, you have an attractive spouse, Lucky you.. :blush:

Fine. Just for Roy........

julietroom.jpg

That is amazing!!! Incredible picture! I didn't think it was so but, when I looked closely, I realized that they are awesome! The Amber Alizarin and the Dyed Copal varnish colors on the door, are completely mixed, when the procedure of attaching the alizarin colors to the linseed oil (or what you did with the Dyed Copal) and using the colored linseed oil with Baltic Amber creates a varnish which has a complexity of color and clarity which makes that beautiful primary varnish. or a color to be added to or layered on other varnishes; those are NICE!

By the way, in you don't mind me saying, you have an attractive spouse, Lucky you.. :blush:

He said "The Amber Alizarin and the Dyed Copal varnish colors on the door" :signfunny::roflmao:

my beautiful wife

at_beach.jpg

me trying to be cool

Photo_1.jpg

my son Andrew doing his favorite thing, Legos

logo2.jpg

and only 24 hours new, just home from the hospital today, my new daughter Ryleigh :banana:

inrocker.jpg