• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Recent pics of your kids, family, self...

884 posts in this topic

It was a special ops mission from Honduras to then Communist Niguargua.

I wasn't a Marine (which made it an odd parring with Navy)

I was a Army Ranger Recon 10th Mountain troop.

We took refuge on Tiger Island (Hondo) before taking night choppers into

Niguargua to me up and train Contras.

Fun stuff!

I'm sorry. Youre right Jarhead=Marines, Grunt=Army. lol

That is a weird parring. I can't say that we ever did anything with the Army except for Ft. Benning, and that was just training. My nephew is a Ranger, I can't remember his unit. (tried to convince him to cross services, but no dice)

Peace

Grinder,

When you get the chance, ask someone with military experience what the insignia on my uniform means, then infer I'm Dupcak again.

Oh, by the way, where a pic of you??? :gossip:

is this some sort of physical threat or something? Nothing new coming from you.

Nope, no physical threat. You are probably scared of your own shadow.Just thought if you knew you might have some respect. I doubt it though.

Where's a pic of you??? (shrug)

since you haven't been around long, he's a pic of grinder.

180px-PatrickStewart2004-08-03.jpg

You need to quit smoking the baby's diapers. That was a link to an original art thread.

You fixed it. But you still need to quit smoking the diapers.

Don't you have someone to bill?

Grinder,

When you get the chance, ask someone with military experience what the insignia on my uniform means, then infer I'm Dupcak again.

Nope, no physical threat. You are probably scared of your own shadow.Just thought if you knew you might have some respect. I doubt it though.

You need to quit smoking the baby's diapers. That was a link to an original art thread.

You fixed it. But you still need to quit smoking the diapers.

Don't you have someone to bill?

Lunch break. It's been a good day, though. :grin:

Grinder,

He looks familiar.

Still no pic of the Grinder? Easier to dish it out than take it I suppose.

guys, take it outside...

No fighting here, just recent pics of your kids, family, self please.

:foryou:

(nerf is trying to turn over a new leaf)

Still no pic of the Grinder? Easier to dish it out than take it I suppose.

Check the Con reports, there are lots of pictures of him.

let him do his own research if he is that interested (thumbs u

He doesn't have time. He has way more important mess to do. :makepoint:

Marine Recon? If so, you guys are good people. I never did Central America. Most of our stuff was in the Middle East (or Southwest Asia, as they say) in the late 80's early 90's. We went through jump school in Benning with a group of Marine Recon. Great guys.

When did you go through jump school? Class of Dec-92 (not a good time to be jumping), right after Infantry Officer Basic but before Bradley Fighting Vehicle Commander Course.

Been a while since I posted a pic of me.

Just got back from Victoria, dealing with bushfires (I am volunteer in the N.S.W. Rural Fire Service) and a bunch of us were sent (about 1300 km/780miles) to relieve the poor buggers who have been trying to kill the fires there since early February.

This was taken just before heading out on the trucks to the fireground. I was on night shift, 1900-0700.

75257.jpg.cbf0892a61fc3d5cff94b36d83e840f5.jpg

Just got back from Victoria, dealing with bushfires (I am volunteer in the N.S.W. Rural Fire Service) and a bunch of us were sent (about 1300 km/780miles) to relieve the poor buggers who have been trying to kill the fires there since early February.

This was taken just before heading out on the trucks to the fireground. I was on night shift, 1900-0700.

(thumbs u

Talk about a true american hero, good going man !! That's a hell of a job..

Marine Recon? If so, you guys are good people. I never did Central America. Most of our stuff was in the Middle East (or Southwest Asia, as they say) in the late 80's early 90's. We went through jump school in Benning with a group of Marine Recon. Great guys.

When did you go through jump school? Class of Dec-92 (not a good time to be jumping), right after Infantry Officer Basic but before Bradley Fighting Vehicle Commander Course.

Man, you guys are hard core, I'm in the military also but, in regards to training,my biggest concern at the moment is just passing my PT test..seriously.

Man, you guys are hard core, I'm in the military also but, in regards to training,my biggest concern at the moment is just passing my PT test..seriously.

Everyone has to start somewhere, right? Next run you'll be making may be out the C130 door - or not. No need to be a jumper or tab-wearer to serve.