• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Recent pics of your kids, family, self...

884 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I found an older pic of me from my military days. I can't remember who the other guy is, but I think he's a comic artist who started in the 40's.

jackkirby.jpg

O.o;;;

Massive shoulders......are very very massive o_____o;;;

Hey guys, I found an older pic of me from my military days. I can't remember who the other guy is, but I think he's a comic artist who started in the 40's.

jackkirby.jpg

O.o;;;

Well thanks....and that's YEARS before I started lifting! :grin:

O.o;;;

On the one end, I find that incredibly difficult to believe. xD On the other, I totally believe it. You're about three-four of me wide. xD Some people are just that way apparently. P:

O.o;;;

On the one end, I find that incredibly difficult to believe. xD On the other, I totally believe it. You're about three-four of me wide. xD Some people are just that way apparently. P:

Throw a pic up Han. I'm dying to see someone 1/3 or 1/4 of me!

Throw a pic up Han. I'm dying to see someone 1/3 or 1/4 of me!

xDD I've posted pictures in another thread! How 'bout I wait til tomorrow when I get a pic with Mister Man.

In leiu of "real" pics though, how about a Halloween picture?

n24805198_32826067_1444.jpg

lol. No real way to compare size but whatevs -shrug-

my beautiful wife

at_beach.jpg

me trying to be cool

Photo_1.jpg

my son Andrew doing his favorite thing, Legos

logo2.jpg

and only 24 hours new, just home from the hospital today, my new daughter Ryleigh :banana:

inrocker.jpg

24 hours! Congrats!

Underneath my rough and tough Chapulin persona which intimidates all the puppies, kittens, and baby ducks around the neighborhood, I can't help but, say: That's the cutest thing on these boards! She looks so serene.. :grin: Congrats..

Great pics everyone.

Yikes, sorry the pics are sooo big!

Here's my Annie with the kiddos Trinity (5) and Morgan (8). I just started getting Morgan into comics, so now he has his own collection. He loves Dennis the Menace. Anyone out there want to suggest more stuff that I can give him?? I dont' think Annie would appreciate my giving him The Walking Dead lol.

000_0160-1.jpg

and me with the kiddos

003.jpg

Although I do have a full fledged family My "kids" are in college now and all grown up. The most appropriate shot I have is me with my new "baby." I never had a standard poodle before. I'm not sure they all fall asleep like this though. Anyway, maybe I can provide a smile to someone today. The dog is actually sleeping. I am just pretending. I never could fall asleep in a chair for some reason.

Jack

AbbyDadWide.jpg

I hope all of you with young children are saving memorabilia from your daily family life. I kept this for twenty years. A note supposedly from my daughter (actually forged by my son) I found when I came home from work one night. It's stuff like this that keeps me going in my old age.They grow up quick so enjoy them.

Jack

DSC_0076.jpg

Here's my gorgeous wife with some stranger in Manhattan...

3318778785_0b17dd6fd4.jpg

Here's my little ''noob" with a few in some of his favorite T-shirts...;^)

3318788787_851699382b.jpg

3318787621_e08806903a.jpg

3319615576_04e9300e71.jpg

Me and the lovely wife...

2679034404_e857ee9d0d.jpg

God, you all have some cute kids!!!

My Boy Adam (17months)

Xmas2008014.jpg

The Wife

img029.jpg

Me (I'm in the hat)

anorexia.jpg

You guys are either too nice to mention anything about the weight of the guy in the pic or you didn't get the joke. Here I am:

My and the Ms.

JulietandMatt.jpg

Me and my son:

imhowtall.jpg

I thought it was a joke, but not being sure, I didn't want to risk a snarky comment :)