• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Date a Super Hero Quiz

76 posts in this topic

Take the quiz to see which Super Hero you are compatible with.

Date A Super Hero Chick Quiz

I got She-Hulk

She-Hulk would be alright!

I got a tie between Mystique, Lady Death, and Lady Deathstrike. I sooo wouldn't get with Deathstrike, but I'm okay with the other two. (Mystique has some huge upside with the whole shapeshifting thing!)

X-23

You are in for a wild time. X-23 has the stamina to keep going and going. Rough and wild, don't get on her bad side or she might pop a couple claws into ya.

:o(worship)

Jean Grey

You love crazy chicks who might flip out and kill you! Congrats this could be the best date of your life if you live through it.

:banana:

me too even though i said I don't like crazy chicks. Second was Black Cat which I said I didn't want law breakers or short chicks.

X-23

You are in for a wild time. X-23 has the stamina to keep going and going. Rough and wild, don't get on her bad side or she might pop a couple claws into ya.

Apparently you and I have to work out some kind of arangement.

91176-139071-x-23_medium.jpg

X-23

Apparently you and I have to work out some kind of arangement.

91176-139071-x-23_medium.jpg

She has the claws. I think it's entirely up to her.

And you will lose. :banana: