• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROBOJO 33 DISCUSSION Thread WARNING! ROBOJO inside!

422 posts in this topic

So pretty much you guys are saying that chances are this ASM #2 is restored? Would probably be a good idea to email some of his winners and see if they got burned, especially the winner of this auction.

I have yet to read up on this guy, will get around to it later.

this is all you ever need to read about him: :gossip:

Mystery in cyberspace, Danny Dupcack

it's should be obvious why the other two faces have been blurred, they are innocent and should not be involved in danny boy's crooked mess. (shrug)

dup.jpg

Wow, I get this "Sociopath" vibe from just the picture. Even though the faces are blurred it looks he does pick up some hot looking women. But don't all sociopaths?

So pretty much you guys are saying that chances are this ASM #2 is restored? Would probably be a good idea to email some of his winners and see if they got burned, especially the winner of this auction.

Wow, scary stuff. I kept reading how ComicKeys uses private feedback however I am able to see it in the ASM auction.

Never the less, steering clear.

They're implying alot of things, but the chances that this AS 2 will be returned with a purple label are so negligible that I would be willing to pull the listing now and we can set up a wager as to the Blue or purple labeled outcome of this comic.

It would be quite easy to set up. I trust Mark Zaid, as you ll do. I do not know him, but I know who he is.

If they can cover a $5000 wager, I'll give three to one odds, my $15,000 against your combined $5000 that the #2, or any other comic I am offering as unrestored, will return from CGC with a blue label.

You could ask Mr. Zaid if he'd submit the #2, which I would send to him, I'll also send him a $15,000 wire which he can hold, and you all can pool your $5,000 and send your end of the wager to him to hold as well. Then he'll submit the comic, I'll pay for express grading and cover all his expenses for postage as well, and when the comic is returned to him, he'll either send my $15,000 to the pool of bettors or send me the book back and your $5,000. Meaning you each get $4.00 back for every $1 you wagered! If this comic is restored, this should be a very easy score for all pool bettors.

My money is firmly behind my restoration detection ability and committment to full disclosure. Do we have a wager?

They're implying alot of things, but the chances that this AS 2 will be returned with a purple label are so negligible that I would be willing to pull the listing now and we can set up a wager as to the Blue or purple labeled outcome of this comic.

It would be quite easy to set up. I trust Mark Zaid, as you ll do. I do not know him, but I know who he is.

If they can cover a $5000 wager, I'll give three to one odds, my $15,000 against your combined $5000 that the #2, or any other comic I am offering as unrestored, will return from CGC with a blue label.

You could ask Mr. Zaid if he'd submit the #2, which I would send to him, I'll also send him a $15,000 wire which he can hold, and you all can pool your $5,000 and send your end of the wager to him to hold as well. Then he'll submit the comic, I'll pay for express grading and cover all his expenses for postage as well, and when the comic is returned to him, he'll either send my $15,000 to the pool of bettors or send me the book back and your $5,000. Meaning you each get $4.00 back for every $1 you wagered! If this comic is restored, this should be a very easy score for all pool bettors.

My money is firmly behind my restoration detection ability and committment to full disclosure. Do we have a wager?

if this is the case, then why don't you send it in to cgc yourself before selling it? for that matter why don't you send in all of your comics. Everyone knows that you would make a TON more money if they came back blue labeled and at the advertised grade.

if this is the case, then why don't you send it in to cgc yourself before selling it? for that matter why don't you send in all of your comics. Everyone knows that you would make a TON more money if they came back blue labeled and at the advertised grade.

:popcorn:

Nice read. (thumbs u

This is the case and all the accusations in the world don't speak louder than a cash wager on what I know to be true about my full disclosure.

I don't think I'd make a ton of money more. I think with grading/postage fees, lost time, comics in transit/flux, based on what I get now from buyers who do submit and do very well with my comics, it would be a wash. I just don't see the fascination with submission. I understand it, but I don't indulge in it. I've never been a submissive sort and submission itself, of any kind, goes against my nature, sorry to say.

This is the case and all the accusations in the world don't speak louder than a cash wager on what I know to be true about my full disclosure.

I don't think I'd make a ton of money more. I think with grading/postage fees, lost time, comics in transit/flux, based on what I get now from buyers who do submit and do very well with my comics, it would be a wash. I just don't see the fascination with submission. I understand it, but I don't indulge in it. I've never been a submissive sort and submission itself, of any kind, goes against my nature, sorry to say.

the last blue label AMS 2 graded at 9.6 sold for $72,000.00 you don't call that a TON more money?

Nice read. (thumbs u

It's a fascinating read, but it has absolutely nothing to do with me.

I completely understand what you are saying. I also know that people carry with them a reputation, a history. What we all want to know is where these stories and threads are coming from if they are not true? A reputation is not grown out of thin air...

it's should be obvious why the other two faces have been blurred, they are innocent and should not be involved in danny boy's crooked mess. (shrug)

dup.jpg

Wow, I get this "Sociopath" vibe from just the picture. Even though the faces are blurred it looks he does pick up some hot looking women. But don't all sociopaths?

I think those are kids....

the last blue label AMS 2 graded at 9.6 sold for $72,000.00 you don't call that a TON more money?

I have no idea how much a ton of money is. I would think a ton of even $1 bills would be more than $72,000. I guess it depends on the face value of the bills. I'm willing to bet $15,000 against $5000 that the comic is not restored. I'm not willing to bet $15,000 on the numerical outcome of the comic. To do so would be sheer folly.

I grade a comic. The buyer either agrees with my grade or asks for a refund. The majority of the time, the buyer is in agreement. I make no guarantees of what the comic will grade at CGC. My grade is an opinion of what I think it should grade.

Sometimes my comics make the grade at CGC, sometimes they don't, and sometimes actually they grade higher.

I have never guaranteed a CGC grade, or as I read in another post, "swore that a comic would grade a certain numerical grade at CGC".

I completely understand what you are saying. I also know that people carry with them a reputation, a history. What we all want to know is where these stories and threads are coming from if they are not true? A reputation is not grown out of thin air...

I have no idea what is and what isn't true about Dupcak/Fantazia and/or Koos/Comickeys. Whatever is or isn't is a moot point to me. I'm neither one of them.

dup.jpg

I think those are kids....

Ooops, than my powers of observation are way off. :flamed: