• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 Registry Set Requests

381 posts in this topic

I have been asking for almost a year for a set to be added to the registry. What does it take to get this done? I have paid to get these comics graded by CGC and I think the support there is horrible at best. This is my now 7th request for this set to be added. Can you please work on this request? I would hate to resort to blogging about CGC and its rather slow response to everything. Please respond to this ASAP. The set in question is: Star Wars: X-wing Squadron 1-4 Set. Sorry to be so crass, but I do beleive asking for almost a year is ridiculous. Thanks. Pete

I have been asking for almost a year for a set to be added to the registry. What does it take to get this done? I have paid to get these comics graded by CGC and I think the support there is horrible at best. This is my now 7th request for this set to be added. Can you please work on this request? I would hate to resort to blogging about CGC and its rather slow response to everything. Please respond to this ASAP. The set in question is: Star Wars: X-wing Squadron 1-4 Set. Sorry to be so crass, but I do beleive asking for almost a year is ridiculous. Thanks. Pete

What a tit. Do you not realise that there is one person entering all of the sets requested, and there is a ing lot of them. So you paid to get your books graded, did you pay extra for the privelage of jumping the queue? Or to demand a response ASAP? The fact you have even posted that is horrible at best. Sorry to be crass you , but I do believe you're bang out of order.

It's interesting that user with 5 posts has requested a registry addition 7 times hm

I was thinking the same thing. Did he ask twice in one post a couple times, :insane: or does he actually have a shill account through which he is making the request as cheetah pointed out? hm

Just as an FYI, you made your first request in January 2009 in the wrong thread. You didn't put your request into the request thread until July 2009.

Gemma started her new list in February 2009 and your title isn't in that list so yours won't be in the queue till she finished the titles still remaining from the February 2009 list. I didn't do the math but it looks like she's done with about 60% of her current To-Do list.

that's o.k., gemma will get to it once she enters the sets people actually collect and care about. (thumbs u

Looks like you just added another year to the wait.

Gemma = Angel.

Dont mess with her. She has hundreds of comic collecting geeks waiting to go all Dark Knight for her.

Looks like you just added another year to the wait.

Gemma = Angel.

Dont mess with her. She has hundreds of comic collecting geeks waiting to go all Dark Knight for her.

but i'm not wearing hockey pants...yet

i have a few requests, yeah i know it is sort of wierd stuff no-one but me probably collects but here it is

Deathlok (1990) series

Darkhold: Pages from the book of Hell, and the book of sin (same series)

Avengers: The Intiative

Hellstorm: Price of Lies

and finally The G.L.A. (Great Lakes Avengers)

thanks

I'm sorry, bu this noob was WAY out of order.

First, the registry is a service you get for free. You don't have to have a paid accounjt with CGC, and if you never pay for a book to be graded through them, and buy from the secondary market which they get no money from, you can s still put as much as you want in the registry.

Secondly, you have 5 posts, and don't even have facts about your own actions straight you gobe. Gemma works hard at this, and does alot more than catering to our geeky whims. But, being the amazing person she is, she'll even fulfill your rude-azz request I'm quite sure. But, look how many requests were in front of you. Take a look before you speak, and remember that when you point a finger at Gemma, you offend many of us around here who appreciate her, and all she does.

So, respectfully, bugger off.

Oh, and Gemma, so I can use this as a productive post, is there any way to add the IDW Doctor Who one--shots and micros into a set?

:foryou:

I can't wait until CGC starts grading archived posts from the CGC Boards so I can get Gemma to create a Super Special Dooshbag Set with this post receiving 1,000,000 Registry Points. Kudos to you for making yourself out to be the biggest tool ever. Also, please link us to your rockin' complaint blog. I'm sure it is a treat.

Hey, azzhat. How have you made SEVEN requests, but only have FIVE posts? meh

(I just saw Jason pointed that out. lol )

Un-twist your panties, Matilda.