• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 Registry Set Requests

381 posts in this topic

Guys,

Please correct me if I missed these somewhere, but it looks like we need a set added for Gold Key One Shots? I have a couple off the top of my head but will also compile a master list of such issues:

Avengers 1968 (TV Show) #1

Jonny Quest #1 1964 (Hanna Barbera cartoon)

Others I need to research and will add here

Having recently completed numerous expansions of existing registry sets I am now inundated with failed Registry Additions....so I am making my announcement of sets to be completed before the award deadline at the end of the month. The list has been amended on the first page to reflect this announcement. :foryou:

Once the award process is completed, at the end of July/beginning of August, then I will resume set addition with the remainder of the list. :insane:

Hey Gemma - not that we would ever try to rush you but do you have an updated time frame/schedule of the adds (the original list) to the registry? (and of course any other Joe sets???)

Love your work!!!!!

HI I have a few comics and I do not know where to log them on my Comic Set's

Superman Record Comic 1966 0625434001

Superman: The Man of Tomorrow 0768826010

Nemo Kid 1955 #41 0945700002

Could you please let me know what slots or sets I should put them in or do they need setting up?

regards

Peter

Please add

Spectre Series 3 1-62 Dec 1992- Feb 1998

Warlock Series 1 30 cent issues 12-14 to the set.

Also about how long does it take to get a set added.

I requested

a Thanos appearence regristry to include

Iron Man #55

Daredevil #107

Captain Marvel #25-33

Logan's Run #6

Marvel Feature #12

Avengers #118, 125 and Annual #7

Warlock 9-11, 15

Marvel Two-in One Annual #2

Marvel Graphic Novel #1

Thanos Quest 1 and 2

on 6/10/08

and

Droids 1-8 April 1986-June 1987

and

Ewoks

1-14 June 1985-July 1987

on 6/22/09

and none of the above sets have been added. I don't get here to often, but I thought it wouldn't take so long to get a set listed. Thanks

James

Gemma,

I'd like to request that the following sets be added to the registry:

1) Xenozoic Tales 1 thru 14 (Kitchen Sink, 1986)

2) Twisted Tales of Bruce Jones 1 thru 4 (Eclipse, 1986)

Thanks!

Hi Gemma!

PLEASE, PLEASE add Star Wars: X-Wing Squadron to the cgc sets? This is now my 5th request in over 3 months and I still don't see it. I have paid cgc to have this entire set graded. Can you please help? Thanks again. Pete

• Administrator

Pete,

On page 1 of this thread you will see the list that I am currently working on. Any additional set requests have been added to a new list that I will be posting once the current list is completed. I do have your title on that new list and will get to it in turn. I am sorry that this will take some time, but I am the only person adding registry sets so I promise that it will eventually get done. Thank you for your patience with this process.

-Gemma

• Administrator

Trey,

These variants have been added. Next time you should post your request in the "Expansion" thread and try not to register the books prior to making the request. Thank you for your assistance with this process.

-Gemma

Hi: I have a set request that may be unusual, but I think many might like it. I'm collecting this set right now: the set would be called President Barack Obama Covers, and here they are (as far as I know)

Amazing Spider-Man 583 variant

Amazing Spider-Man 583 (2nd print)

Amazing Spider-Man 583 (3rd print)

Amazing Spider-Man 583 (4th print)

Amazing Spider-Man 583 (5th print)

Savage Dragon 137 variant

Savage Dragon 145 WonderCon

Savage Dragon 145 variant

Youngblood v.4 #8

Presidential Material 1

Obama: Inaugural Edition 1

What do you think? Is anyone else into modern collecting interested in registering their Obama covers?

Thanks, JM