• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 Registry Set Requests

381 posts in this topic

Hi,

Could you please add to your list:

Bart Simpson's Treehouse of Horror (might be under just "Treehouse of Horror" in the registery)

Bart Simpson's Horror Show (the German variant of the above listing)

Bartman

Haunt (including the #nn preview and the UK #1 variant)

For the Fantastic Four Silver Surfer collectors, can I request a set that has only the Silver & Bonge Age FF Silver Surfer appearances. For example Fantastic Four Surfers (Silver & Bronze). Issues 48-50, 55-61, 72, 74-77 (Silver component) and FF 121-123, 155-157 (Bronze Component).

Thanks Gemma

A lot of you guys really need to read the 1st post in this thread (Gemma's) to understand how the registry set addition works. Here it is again:

"This is the thread to request full set additions to the CGC Registry. (Requests for expansions can be made in the thread dedicated to those requests, listed below.) There must be more than one book to create a set. You can add your request to this thread, just please only request a title once and check to make sure that the set does not already exist on the registry.

Below is the list of sets currently up for addition based upon previous requests.

As before, each set will be marked as DONE when they are finished.

Once I have completed this list I will create a new list of the requests that are featured in this thread, so please try to only request a title once, thanks!"

I have highlighted in bold the most important parts. Gemma has about 13 more sets to create in the registry and once she's done with those she will then create a new thread with the requests from this thread. Kapish?

GEMMA - a special request. I know it will be a little more of a pain for you to do this, but is there any way you can keep the list (of sets to add) in alphabetical order as you add them to the list? It would make it much quicker for us to peruse the list to see if a particular set is going to be added. Thanks!

GEMMA - is there any way you can keep the list (of sets to add) in alphabetical order as you add them to the list? It would make it much quicker for us to peruse the list to see if a particular set is going to be added. Thanks!

Shark - that is a very good call! (thumbs u

Might even save Gemma a headache or two. (shrug)

Gemma, do you think this is plausible? :foryou:

Humbly request a little more love for the pre-code horror & sci-fi titles, please?

Adventures into Terror (Marvel/Atlas)

Adventures into Weird Worlds (Marvel/Atlas)

Dark Mysteries (Master/Merit)

Web of Mystery (Ace)

Weird Horrors (St. John)

Weird Mysteries (Gilmor)

Weird Terror (Alan Hardy Associates)

and please add the original Harvey books (1953-54) to the Ripley's Believe it or Not! set.

Thank you for your consideration.