• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 Registry Set Requests

381 posts in this topic

Gemma

Can you add Chew to the registry? Issue 1 has 4 printings and a variant of which I believe all but the 4th are on the census. #2 has a 1st, 2nd and 3rd printing. #3 has a 1st and 2nd printing. #4 only 1 printing so far thankfully.

Thanks a bunch!!

• Administrator

I do have Chew on the new list, but the list currently posted will have to be completed first. However, I am still wading through the score corrections on the Marvel Bronze Age 1st Issues set that was requested a really long time ago (before Chew was even published! :o ) so, once that is complete then I will work on this list, once that is complete the new list will be posted and you can count down the sets until Chew. :foryou:

I do have Chew on the new list, but the list currently posted will have to be completed first. However, I am still wading through the score corrections on the Marvel Bronze Age 1st Issues set that was requested a really long time ago (before Chew was even published! :o ) so, once that is complete then I will work on this list, once that is complete the new list will be posted and you can count down the sets until Chew. :foryou:

thank you gemma :luhv:

:cloud9:

I would like the following sets added:

1) Crimson

2) The Fury of Firestorm the Nuclear Man

3) Lady Death: the Crucible

4) Rising Stars

5) Spider-Woman (1999 Series)

Also where is Marvel Secret Wars (Series 1)?

Thanks you guys rule!

It's under Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars

I see that Silver has already requested Sugar & Spike - so I'll second that request - but I would really like to see Inferior 5 togther with the tryout issues in Showcase as a single set.

Thanks in advance - much, much in advance given the size of your list...

Lee

thank you gemma :luhv:

:cloud9:

J - Gemma got ya

slap.gif

A general question about the registry for you gemma...

probably been brought up before, but i'll ask anyway.

how about the ability to expand on the checklist set up already in place but you can add your books that either are not in the registry or never will be (one shots not associated with other titles and stuff like that)

is that even feasable? i have a bunch of books that will never be on the registry, ss previews, sketch covers (florida super con) and stuff like that.

just sayin'