• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 Registry Set Requests

381 posts in this topic

Please Add:

The Wolverine 1989 Sagas (4 of them) added to Wolverine 1988 Registry. Missing why they would not be there.....are they not kind of like annuals so would they not be in that section? Is there another place to register them that I'm missing?

Sincerely,

Eric

The Annuals have been added to the 1988 set and the Sagas you requested are a separate run from the 1988 set.

Thank-you for letting me know, I have not looked lately. Much Obliged!!!

GEMMA THANK-YOU!!!

Gemma,

I think I've already requested it but just in case can we get an Age of Apocalypse set with the following books please:

X-Men Alpha 1

Amazing X-Men 1-4

Astonishing X-Men Vol. 1, 1-4

Factor X 1-4

Gambit & the X-Ternals 1-4

Generation X 1-4

Weapon X 1-4

X-Calibre 1-4

X-Man 1-4

X-Men Chronicles 1-2

X-Universe 1-2

X-Men Omega

Age of Apocalypse: The Chosen

Tales of the Age Of Apocalypse

Tales of the Age Of Apocalypse: Sinister Bloodlines

Also, I'd like to see the following additional sets:

Astonishing X-Men Vol 2 (1-3, plus Marvel Authentix Astonishing X-Men 1 & Sketch Variant)

X-Men X-Treme

X-Men: Emperor Vulcan

X-Men: Kingbreaker

War of Kings

X-Men: Phoenix Warsong

Thanks in Advance!

(thumbs u

Gemma,

Would it be possible to get a set for the newsstand editions for the Wolverine miniseries? I copied a thread from the Wolverine appreciation thread for background.

Here is a fun run that I just finished. These are the newsstand versions of the 1982 Wolverine miniseries. There is no price difference but these newsstand "variants" are much harder to find in high grade. I believe that this is the first complete 9.8 run.

I don't recall the history for sure but I was told that this miniseries launched the split between direct distribution and newsstand distribution. if anybody knows the facts, please share and educate us :popcorn:

th_WolverineLimited1CGC9.jpgth_WolverineLimited2CGC98WNS.jpgth_WolverineLimited3CGC9.jpgth_WolverineLimited4CGC9.jpg

WBC, do they do a direct edition set on the registry? :wishluck:

It would be nice if they did, but presumably they only be able to distinguish them from the scans.

There is not a separate registry set for the newsstand books. :(

With this being the book that is in terms of the direct edition, and newsstand release, I wonder what the ratio is on DE vs NS for the submission numbers hm

It would be nice to have a newsstand set for this book, has it ever been run past Gemma as a possible hm

hm I don't know. I will go make the request and see what happens :wishluck:

I know there is already a Return to Wonderland set, and Beyond Wonderland has been added to the list of registry set additions, but can we get a Grimm Fairy Tales: Wonderland Series (complete set)? i.e, a set that includes everything from Return to Wonderland, Tales From Wonderland, Beyond Wonderland, and the upcoming new Wonderland one-shots?

Thanks a lot Gemma, you do such a great job!

Hope I'm doin' this right. I'm finding out very quickly that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Anyway, I would like to request these sets:

Iron Man: Legacy of Doom

Glamourpuss (Don't know if more than 1)

30 Days of Night: 30 Days 'til Death.

Thx.