• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 Registry Set Requests

381 posts in this topic

How about:

The Marvel GI Joe vs. Transformers mini-series (appeals to both Joe and Transformers fans!!!)

And we need a modern GI Joe Series too - let start with the Image/Devil'sDue Series 1 thru 43...

Super thanks!

Gemma,

Please add the King Conan/ Conan the King Set. (If it is already there and I am not seeing it, someone let me know)

Also, how about a Marvel Copper Age First Issue set. I can compile a list if that would help.

I will second the motion for a Marvel Picture Frame set.

Thanks!

Now that they are out in full, can we get the following Doctor Who sets added from IDW?

Doctor Who : Agent Provocateur (This was the first series)

Doctor Who : Classics

Doctor Who : The Forgotten

Plus all varient covers? :wishluck:

Thank you!

(oops, just noticed I'd already requested the new series.... can I also request the 80's Marvel series as well? :) )

Please add to the Captain America vol.5 (2005) set:

#44 Variant

#46 Variant

There needs to be a slot for the #46 regular cover. There is already a slot for the Variant cover.

Fury of Firestorm ?

Okay. I only have one of these CGC'd, but it's the DC Logo variant that only appeared a few times.

What I'd love to do is create a list of "all my CGC books" which would allow me to have a nice list of every book I own. I'm not sure if that's something I'm just missing how to do. I looked for an "Anything" and "Misc." set.