• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 Registry Set Requests

381 posts in this topic

Gemma - Registry Godess,

On your original list you have GI Joe: America's Elite listed, which is awesome, but the GI Joe: A Real American Hero Volume 2 (Image/Devil's Due) came before GI Joe: America's Elite. Please add these at the same time if at all possible!!!!!

Bless you and thank you your highness....

Nope :foryou:

But, I have been working on the requested expansions in the other thread and the additions/failed books that accompany any new or expanded sets. Once that is complete (and I have only two large sets remaining) then I will be returning to this list. (That should be in about a week or so.) I don't think that I can guarantee that the entire list will be completed before the awards, but I will be sure to notify you of how far I intend to finish before the deadline. (thumbs u

(Please keep in mind that we do have FL Supercon and WW Philly coming up, however...) :insane:

Much Obliged Gemma for your work.

You need to add the 50/50 cover variants to your Amazing Spider-Man Variant set the ones White Cover 50.50s issues 544 545

#544 2 covers exist by Joe Quesada and Marko Djurjevic

#545 2 covers exist by Joe Quesada and Marko Djurjevic

Also the Following added to Amazing Spider-Man should be The Free Comic Book 2007 book and the 2008 Annual . Also adding the Spider-Man Maximum Clonage Alpha and Omega Variants Gold Spider-Man Reign Spider-Man Secret Invasion I would sugest perhaps a spider-man mini-series set that would include all the mini-run spider-man titles

Personally, I'd rather not see all the spider-man mini series added to the ASM set. It loads low enough as it is. Maybe just a set of mini series instead.

Add, please

Wolverine Special #102.5 to the Wolverine (1988) set

Skyman 1-4 complete

Pogo Possum complete

Real Western Hero (begins at #70, ends at #75) continues Wow Comics numbering

Sparkler Comics

Dynamic Classics (DC Comics one shot)

• Administrator

Having recently completed numerous expansions of existing registry sets I am now inundated with failed Registry Additions....so I am making my announcement of sets to be completed before the award deadline at the end of the month. The list has been amended on the first page to reflect this announcement. :foryou:

Once the award process is completed, at the end of July/beginning of August, then I will resume set addition with the remainder of the list. :insane:

Having recently completed numerous expansions of existing registry sets I am now inundated with failed Registry Additions....so I am making my announcement of sets to be completed before the award deadline at the end of the month. The list has been amended on the first page to reflect this announcement. :foryou:

Once the award process is completed, at the end of July/beginning of August, then I will resume set addition with the remainder of the list. :insane:

YEAH!!!!! Thanks Gemma!!!!

You need to update the Amazing Spider-Man Variants Set to Include every Variant including the 50/50 covers which are left out on some issues example #545 and #546. Also Why is the Free Comic Book Day 2007 not listed in one of the Spider-Man Sets

I'd like to 2nd the DEADPOOL request ...

Deadpool

Marvel Comics Limited Series (1993) Issues #1 - 4

Marvel Comics Limited Series (1994) Issues #1 - 4

Marvel Comics Regular Series (1997) Issues #1 - 69

Marvel Comics Regular Series (2008) Issues #1 - 11

Thank you,

Marcus