• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC '10 - It's Never Too Early!

855 posts in this topic

When do they start mailing the tickets?

All the detailes.

http://www.mediumatlarge.net/2010/05/nycc-nyaf-vip-ticket-update.html

NYCC & NYAF VIP ticket Update

Hello blogosphere, how are you? You’ve all been very curious about what the VIP tickets for NYCC/NYAF will be this year and when they will go on sale. You’ve been emailing me, posting here on the blog and yes I’ve caught a few people digging through my trash and looking for clues (that might have just been the garbage man doing the weekly trash pick up now that I think about it).

So here’s a little update, we’ll but announcing all of the details for the VIP packages on Thursday, July 8th and then putting them on sale on the following Thursday the 15th. Why July? We have been re-working some things based on feedback form last year and waiting on a few other pieces to fall into place. We’d like to offer the best ticket packages we can, not the fastest ticket packages. Plus it’ll still be 3 months before the show so you’ll have plenty of time to work yourselves into a rich, foamy lather.

Don’t forget, you’ll be able to upgrade your regular tickets if you have already bought passes, so don’t stress yourself out trying to decide when to buy. If you want to grab your tickets now, do it. Come July 15th we’ll have an easy upgrade option for you.

Also, because I’m a big smelly jerk, I want to tell you that we got two pretty awesome guest confirmations this past week. You’ll have to wait a bit to find out though. We’ll be announcing guests throughout the summer and getting serious in August.

Make sure you are on the newsletter list so you get the announcements and details on the VIP packages, guests and what I’m planning to eat. And of course, keep your eyes right here on the blog, I usually leak our announcements here first.

That’s the scoop form NYCC/NYAF global headquarters. More soon.

-Lance

etc?

What are the chance that the Chew guys or Walking Dead guys show up?

Also how many organs will I have to sell to have Rom Jr or Sr do a sketch?

Probably the only way to get a sketch from senior is to buy one from Dynamic Forces or get Chandler (DesertWindComics) when puts out a short list for sketch opportunities. That's pretty much it.

I've seen Junior do some 15 second head scribbles for free, but otherwise, he's fairly limited too I believe.

So... I just realized (stupidly) that NYC Comic Con will fall on Columbus Day weekend. For me to make this happen, I'm going to have to cancel a family trip. And to make THAT happen... I am going to have to swallow a MAJOR compromise with my wife.

I have to go to her cousins' house for Thanksgiving. Mind you, I've worked like a dog for everything I own and this fella and his wife (early 20s) just were given a $350,000 home... for free--just a tip of the iceberg no less. I'm typically known for being pretty level-headed but with them... :frustrated: I just can't stand being around them in any capacity. Being stuck in their house for an entire day and evening? Shoot me. Please.

Anyhow, I had a great defense all prepared for not going but now, I think I might have to bite the bullet on this one.

Jon and John (PointFive and Piper), I hope you appreciate what I'll be going through to keep our lunch plans up and running.

:boo: