• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Total Nube arriving at the scene...

82 posts in this topic

Welcome to the boards :hi:

After 8000+ posts I figured you'd come up with something original to say.

lol

ボードへようこそ :shrug:

:tonofbricks:

I think everyone here likes to see something new. Out of country stuff is not too common and even less common to find someone collecting them.

Thanks for sharing.

Army Medic, colecting slowly for about 2 years. Right now I am, Who knows why, collecting Foreign editions of what I consider key issues...

Are there high grade collectors of Mexican comics who slab them and then try to sell them for rediculously high prices?

Are there any Mexican superheros that you would recommend?

Army Medic, colecting slowly for about 2 years. Right now I am, Who knows why, collecting Foreign editions of what I consider key issues...

Are there high grade collectors of Mexican comics who slab them and then try to sell them for rediculously high prices?

Are there any Mexican superheros that you would recommend?

I believe we all know the Mexican CGC board superhero......Senormac. :tonofbricks:

Heck yeah!!! The greatest superhero of ALL time, El Chapulin Colorado, a mexican superhero with no superpowers, short, weak, not courageous, with a small potbelly, and not "the sharpest" knife in the drawer; he was created by the greatest Latinamerican comedian of all time-- Chespirito.

And mexican collectors don't usually slab, it's more about having the particular issue more than anything, getting HIGH Grade copies of something is quite the challenge. getting the 1989 Mexican Spiderman 300 from Novedades was crazy.. I will slab alt least one copy thogh..

That is RICH!!! Amazing Fantasy 15 actually did sell in Mexico and in the rest of latin America but, not in spanish, in very few stands, I know of three people in Mexico that bought it off the racks and stil have it, two from a newstand and 1 from a supermarket.Other people that bought it probably used it to clean the windows in their old Chevys or to stabilize an uneven table in a corner or two. Spiderman 1 and Fantastic Four 1 were printed in spanish, they are not easy to find, especially FF 1..

WOW!! I hadn't seen anything like that in years, that is awesome. Those really ARE full nylon/hemp mixed ropes!!! I am just so use to seen the ohh too common Double braided polyester and the occasional regular spun ropes, that I forgot about the good ol' fashion ring ropes. From a rope perspective, I can really appreciate what is in the pic, the OA pictures in the back aint' bad either...

WOW!! I hadn't seen anything like that in years, that is awesome. Those really ARE full nylon/hemp mixed ropes!!! I am just so use to seen the ohh too common Double braided polyester and the occasional regular spun ropes, that I forgot about the good ol' fashion ring ropes. From a rope perspective, I can really appreciate what is in the pic, the OA pictures in the back aint' bad either...

You are going to fit right in here. (thumbs u

Welcome To the Boards

You are sooo right, so, let me rephrase the sentence my kind gentleman. Bear with me.. as I am new to these forums.

I will use the word bear, not as a noun, such as Yogi the bear, Smokey the bear, Gummibears, Carebears, Muddybears, Teddy bears, or the Bear -Winnie the pooh but, as a transitive or intransitive verb, in order to be able to endure something without great distress or annoyance, such as my inexpirience in terminology and or my lack of familiarity with certain subjects