• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A shout out to Sacentaur.

43 posts in this topic

Steve told me on Sunday that he's been able to make very good use of the two hours or so he used to spend on the boards every day.

So he's got a nice collection of knitted booties now?

Steve's not a knitter. He's a weaver.

The boards would be better if Steve re-joined our happy few but, if not, I'll catch up with him in San Diego.

Yeah, but I still see them as sort of the "tin foil hat" crowd. Looking at some of the conversations & aspersions cast around there leaves me waiting for more positives.
like anything, you have to pick and choose (thumbs u

True, but as things stand right now (I peek in from time to time at the general discussion, GA, and Atom Age boards) there seem to be maybe a dozen posters, about half of which are VERY agenda driven. As polemic as I tend to get, that's a bad place for me to be. I need less negativity around me.

then join my threads... all positive, all the time :headbang:

Gator is like a ray of Florida sunshine.

tigers just put a death ray on the gators; fla. in danger of not making the dance.

Yeah, but I still see them as sort of the "tin foil hat" crowd. Looking at some of the conversations & aspersions cast around there leaves me waiting for more positives.
like anything, you have to pick and choose (thumbs u

True, but as things stand right now (I peek in from time to time at the general discussion, GA, and Atom Age boards) there seem to be maybe a dozen posters, about half of which are VERY agenda driven. As polemic as I tend to get, that's a bad place for me to be. I need less negativity around me.

then join my threads... all positive, all the time :headbang:

Gator is like a ray of Florida sunshine.

tigers just put a death ray on the gators; fla. in danger of not making the dance.

:o

This "Gold Comics" part of this board is a good place to be, because it is habited by good people. My wish is that anybody has constructive things to say about our great hobby finds their way here, and that Steve finds his way back someday too.

I agree. I try to keep my "industry politics" out of my posts here. This is just a great place to hang. No doubt.

The thing is (and I have been in this situation before in many life battles) is that it's always easy to leave when you are being shown the door but it's always best to leave in a position of strength. Staying to change things from the inside whether it is corrupt religion, family or a comic book chat board is much harder and more satisfying.

Here is to hoping that the good guys stay so that this place does not cave in on itself.

:golfclap:

Steve told me on Sunday that he's been able to make very good use of the two hours or so he used to spend on the boards every day.

That is why you are only supposed to post while at work. Amatuers ;)

but that would imply that posters here "work" lol

Yeah...what about us lazy types who spend most of our time performing little chores our wives give us? I pray for rain every day.

Yeah...what about us lazy types who spend most of our time performing little chores our wives give us? I pray for rain every day.

rain or shine, I enjoy every day... I figure if I wake up (a lot of folks don't) how can it be a bad day...

Bring on the WORLD, I am ready (in my Gator PJ's)

I wish you optimist would quit making us pessimist look bad. :sumo:
grab a coke zero, even a pess turns opt after just one lol

Sprite zero does it for me :cloud9:

if no CZ is available, I can see SZ as a sub (Thumbs u