• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See Those Funny Animal Books!
2 2

1,993 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Scrooge said:

Wow, I never noticed (or forgot) about the 23 vs. 27. (thumbsu I just checked and mine is a 27. Here it is so we can compare the two covers -

666482542_TickTockTales27.jpg.183e33d5ab9af59ae1abae90882d51db.jpg

Both issues are nice! I just wanted the first version with November above the word Tock. (thumbsu

9 minutes ago, Jayman said:

Both issues are nice! I just wanted the first version with November above the word Tock. (thumbsu

I am torn. I agree that the November has a better look overall but as a fan of ME, I like the clear branding also.

23 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Uh...yay mice?

16545577245_9ccbec7c15_c.jpg

Comics, cartoons, and comedic-related media in general tends to rely of forms of exaggeration, but that said, this doesn’t handle exaggeration well, surely objectively so as it presents itself as if we’re meant to laugh at the natives.

Edited by Electricmastro

An excellent pick up Jay. Never seen that one. The kind of stuff I haunt con boxes for when I go. Yes, books like this even in nice shape can be still had for reasonable prices if you are willing to look. There are a number of cool horror related westerns out there as well.