• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I would love to see some Y: The Last Man art!

18 posts in this topic

I love Y as well. The covers are all painted and many are spectacular. The interior art isn't flashy, but it fits the story well and gets the job done. Here's my collection:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=21132

I'm always on the lookout for nice interiors.

As Rodey mentioned, you can still get art directly from Pia Guerra. If you like the covers, Massimo Carnevale is slowly doling them out. All the J.G. Jones covers are in private collections.

Good luck!

I just went through about 150+ pages at MegaCon, Jose Marzan has a bunch of pages for sale, he will also be at FX in a month. LMK if there are any pages/characters your interested in and I will see what he has.

They are not cheap especially ones with Yorkick and Amp

What!? I just got done sending Nexus an email about marzan sent me a list last year of all the stuff he has available and then he never responded back to me.

I want a page with the main characters on it and the word balloons.

The word balloon issue will always come up with modern art. I also like word balloons on my art, especially for a story-driven title like Y. I know there are collectors who make replacement stats and place them over the art. I haven't done that yet, but probably will sometime soon. I think this practice will become more and more common with modern art collectors.

Pia recently auctioned off Ampersand's first appearance (barring the cover image).

It brought a tidy sum.

That was a pretty cool page and indeed went for a nice chunk of change. Here's the eBay Link. The pages on Pia's site are really reasonably priced but there aren't many Yorick/Amp pages. I'd love to get a nice full cast page from her someday.

Until then, I have a couple pages from a fill-in with the first appearances of everyone's favorite lesbian cyclops: Linky.

-Bob

Pia recently auctioned off Ampersand's first appearance (barring the cover image).

It brought a tidy sum.

That was a pretty cool page and indeed went for a nice chunk of change. Here's the eBay Link.

If anyone wants it badly enough, you have a second chance:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=462159&GSub=67153

I thought it went for a pretty decent amount the first time around.

Thanks to everybody so much for sharing. I have literally sat here for an hour just drooling over everybody's galleries. I have a couple pieces I am choosing between right now. I've just gotten into the OA game (on a very small level) and it's still a big deal for me to spend over $100 on a piece. I think I'm going to act on it soon though as I am moving to a new place where I will have an "office/mancave" and want it to grace the wall! Anyways...you guys have some truly awesome pieces!

It brought a tidy sum.

That was a pretty cool page and indeed went for a nice chunk of change. Here's the eBay Link.

If anyone wants it badly enough, you have a second chance:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=462159&GSub=67153

I thought it went for a pretty decent amount the first time around.

Uh...just to be clear (as there appears to be some confusion)...I am not selling the Amp page. Someone else won it on Ebay and it's now in their gallery for sale.