• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Forum Dinner

144 posts in this topic

As usual, I am in! :banana:

Make sure you bring your ID this time. I'm tired of having to smuggle drinks for you!

Updated 3/30

Why wait? Pay now and be done with it! You KNOW you're coming!

Paid :banana: attendees

The_Dude

Timmay

r1970d

BakerGirl

143ksk

The Watcher

Transplant

Please join Saturday, August 8, 2009 for the sixth annual Chicago Board Dinner at the fabulous Gibson's Steakhouse, located directly across the street from the Rosemont Convention Center. The Chicago Board Dinner is the highlight of the convention season. Last year we had a record 65 join us for dinner, and another 20 or so wander in to geek out under the watchful eye of the benevolent Donald E. Stephens:

P8110074.jpg

Everybody's welcome, please feel free to bring guests.

The Details:

What:

Board Dinner - Chicago

When:

Saturday, August 8th, 6:00pm - ??? (Dinner at 8:00pm)

Where:

The Rosemont Room, Gibson's Steakhouse, 5464 North River Road, Rosemont, IL (right across the street from the con!)

Now with menus!

Lots of hors d'ouevres

Ceasar salad

Choice of one

Filet mignon

Bone-in sirloin

WR cut steak

Pork chops

Fish of the day

(straight vegetarians, please contact me - I know of a couple)

Baked potato (as big as a football)

Veggie combination plates

I have had to put the deposit down on the room, assuming that people are coming. If you are coming, paypal me $75 dcusimano@usa.net. Don't make me track you down at the dinner...

You know you're coming, so sign up now!

Updated 4/14

Why wait? All you guys with that amazing deal at the Hyatt, pay now and be done with it!

The_Dude

Timmay

r1970d

BakerGirl

143ksk

The Watcher

Transplant

Please join Saturday, August 8, 2009 for the sixth annual Chicago Board Dinner at the fabulous Gibson's Steakhouse, located directly across the street from the Rosemont Convention Center. The Chicago Board Dinner is the highlight of the convention season. Last year we had a record 65 join us for dinner, and another 20 or so wander in to geek out under the watchful eye of the benevolent Donald E. Stephens:

P8110074.jpg

The Details:

What:

Board Dinner - Chicago

When:

Where:

The Rosemont Room, Gibson's Steakhouse, 5464 North River Road, Rosemont, IL (right across the street from the con!)

Now with menus!

Lots of hors d'ouevres

Ceasar salad

Choice of one

Filet mignon

Bone-in sirloin

WR cut steak

Pork chops

Fish of the day

I have had to put the deposit down on the room, assuming that people are coming. If you are coming, paypal me $75 dcusimano@usa.net. Don't make me track you down at the dinner...

Updated 4/20

Why wait? All you guys with that amazing deal at the Hyatt, pay now and be done with it!

The_Dude

Timmay

r1970d

BakerGirl

143ksk

The Watcher

Transplant

Mutant Manatee

1Koko

MrBedrock

P8110074.jpg

The Details:

What:

Board Dinner - Chicago

When:

Where:

Now with menus!

Lots of hors d'ouevres

Ceasar salad

Choice of one

Filet mignon

Bone-in sirloin

WR cut steak

Pork chops

Fish of the day

hmhm.....Wonder how difficult it would be to join them via satellite ? (Kinda like at the Academy Awards,etc.) Or in the form of some sort of Star Trek Hologram ? :gossip: That way I wouldn't have to fly.. hm ....and none of these knuckleheads could spill drinks on me. hm....... I think that's the ticket !! :acclaim: