• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Synch,

It's probably a little excess polishing wax, and it should scrape right off. Really glad you liked your Anywhere Key.

Thanks,

Israel

I Like all my keys :cloud9: don't worry I wasn't going to be sending this one back lol(worship) I shall give it a try taking it off thanks! you really only notice it if you look right up close

ebay has some

http://cgi.ebay.com/Locke-Key-Head-Key-Echo-Key-Pouch-Joe-Hill-NEW-/230589076602?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b02e147a

(shrug)

I know I wish I had extra $ to buy more of these keys I bet they will be hot if they show is hot:S

Once Israel gets back from his brief "junior" vacation - I'm sure some of these keys (maybe echo, anywhere and the Ghost legacy key too) will be back up for sale. Not for sure but some of them say "temporarily" out of stock so I'm thinking they will be replenished soon.

Jerel,

Thank you very much for the kind words. We also wanted to let everyone know that the Fan Choice Winner is the Beast Key. It was a tight vote, and thanks to everyone who weighed in. Starting the prototype drawings today.

Israel

The Beast Key. :ohnoez:

Can't wait... Can't wait... Can't wait!

whoa I missed that second post! Beast key awesome stuff !!!!!!!!

ebay has some

http://cgi.ebay.com/Locke-Key-Head-Key-Echo-Key-Pouch-Joe-Hill-NEW-/230589076602?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b02e147a

(shrug)

I know I wish I had extra $ to buy more of these keys I bet they will be hot if they show is hot:S

Once Israel gets back from his brief "junior" vacation - I'm sure some of these keys (maybe echo, anywhere and the Ghost legacy key too) will be back up for sale. Not for sure but some of them say "temporarily" out of stock so I'm thinking they will be replenished soon.

If so I will pick up that extra AW key I been person_without_enough_empathying about ... lol:D

Edited by synch

hey yo uknow what .... look at Locke & Key Keys To The Kingdom #3 ... there is a tiny giant key on the cover ... what is up with that ?!... I guess they decided to make the giant key giant eh?..

hey yo uknow what .... look at Locke & Key Keys To The Kingdom #3 ... there is a tiny giant key on the cover ... what is up with that ?!... I guess they decided to make the giant key giant eh?..

That's the key to the necklace that makes you 3x stronger, similar to the Shadow Key and crown.

Had a friend over today. Wanted to dig through my longboxes. Lookie what I found! Forgot I had these. All but 1 are 9.8 or better! Guess what's going to CGC tomorrow!!!

36d7630f.jpg

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o