• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LMAO.....

23 posts in this topic

It's also the highest grade unrestored Silver age comic I've ever seen, raw or CGCed and the finest vintage paper collectible I've seen closest to absolute perfection.

He could get the same meaning by simply adding 47 exclamation marks.

So as a raw 9.9/10.0, does that mean it used to be a CGC 8.5?

I'm trying to get a balance on how he does this.

The cover isn't straight. At the angle he took the picture the pages would be thicker at the bottom and start thinning out towards the top instead of the other way because of viewing distance. Also can't this guy afford a scanner yet.

On a side not I love the cover art to this cover.

The cover isn't straight. At the angle he took the picture the pages would be thicker at the bottom and start thinning out towards the top instead of the other way because of viewing distance. Also can't this guy afford a scanner yet.

On a side not I love teh cover art to this cover.

Hell he can't even afford an office other than in Richard Koos'/Danny Dupcak's spare bedroom. Come to think of it, that house looked kind of small for 3 people to be living in it. If Danny boy has another personality split, they might need to move into a bigger house.

Hell he can't even afford an office other than in Richard Koos'/Danny Dupcak's spare bedroom. Come to think of it, that house looked kind of small for 3 people to be living in it. If Danny boy has another personality split, they might need to move into a bigger house.

My ears are burning.

Odd... if you go to the Photobucket link, you can look through the entire PB gallery the picture is in. There is what looks to be a stinkin' mint Superman 1 in there. (shrug)
not a real sm 1...it is a glossy reprint

Hmm maybe he is a Moon Knight wannbe with all the personalities. Doesn't he know I already took that job :P

Oooh no, is this headed to be another robojo33 thread, I am starting to think it's free publicity with all those crazy high priced sales. I would not touch that prospective "9.9-10" with a yard stick, although I must say, if he was a barber, the trim isn't toooo shabby..