• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Impossible Silver Age Collection"

56 posts in this topic

I think I have heard this con story before on craigslist, actually.

Yes, I think I remember it has been documented on another forum in a galaxy far far away (CPG).

It reads like: Nigerian scam meets comic fanboy

That's exactly what came to mind when I read her e-mail to Donut. Sounds just like one of those Nigerian "I have 30 million dollars waiting to deposit in your account" e-mails. :roflmao:

Just imagine how challenging it would be to lug around a few comic books through a war zone. How much does CGC downgrade for shrapnel damage?

I'm in the cell phone industry and the cell phone in the first few pics is a Motorola 120c or e

that phone has been discontinued for at least 4 years. (shrug)

Dude, it's Afghanistan. They're not exactly the hub of technology. :gossip:

I thought she was a Nigerian Princess in hiding? Her guards are protecting her from the evil warlords who took over her village. Once you send her the $3750.00 she will be able to bribe the warlords to release her so she can access the family fortune in a Canadian bank. I know I've heard this story before?

This is the money I saved by going with Geico!

ThisisthemoneyIsavedbygoingtoGeiko.jpg

Sorry, I didn't have any googlee eyes to put on my Geico cash stash :roflmao:

Dan, is this really your garage ??? MsDonut must be very pleased with

you sir.