• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I need some help with a book I have found. I have searched GPA and have no data on it so I thought I would turn here.

What do you think a #2 CGC 9.8 white pages would command?

Thanks for any insight

mathew

Hello all,

I need some help with a book I have found. I have searched GPA and have no data on it so I thought I would turn here.

What do you think a #2 CGC 9.8 white pages would command?

Thanks for any insight

mathew

Around $300.

Looks like HarveySwick has already agreed to purchase it at that price - congrats :applause:

Crow #5, which was previewed in Caliber Presents #15, was not published by Caliber Press as planned. A few years later, when Tundra Press was reprinting the series, they completed the run by including Crow #5 in the third book it published, titled 'Death'.

It's still an awesome book! But the Crow 1-4 are devilishly hard in 9.8. I've found two 9.6s in the wild, but never a 9.8

I pulled a # 4 from Earl Shaw's $2 modern stock at a show 2-3 years ago....came back 9.8. (thumbs u

Nice grab. :applause:

Crow #5, which was previewed in Caliber Presents #15, was not published by Caliber Press as planned. A few years later, when Tundra Press was reprinting the series, they completed the run by including Crow #5 in the third book it published, titled 'Death'.

Great info.

Thank you.

Awesome mail day :headbang: toke me some time to find a nice high grade copy of Crow #1 but here it is, looking so sweet next to my Caliber #1 :cloud9:

002_zps7e2c49fd.jpg

(worship):applause:(worship):applause:

I still get excited when I see these books.