• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

The second and third prints look exactly like the first printings, except for Crow #3. That cover has a high-gloss finish, and you can definitely see it when you put the two together.

When I posted my Crow 1 CGC 9.6 Second Printing for sale on here earlier this year, it disappeared fast. So I would say there is a market. You just have to find the right fanatic collector.

WW San Antonio Exclusive -

:ohnoez:

uncoffined-san-antonio-comic-con-exclusive-vip-lithograph-by-james-o-barr-2.jpg

:applause:

I was able to pick up the Crow original story arc art portfolio a few years back. O'Barr's artwork looks even better enlarged. This sketchbook looks well worth it.

I know The Crow #1 is Qualified but I got this signed along time ago and I'm not getting rid of it anyways. The rest are all CGC Signature Series I know not the highest grades but when I'm doing CGC SS I'm not really worried too much about the grade, I just want the autograph verified

sxiqfb.jpg

207m3vp.jpg

6z8t4x.jpg

nc17vr.jpg